Which other forums are you on?

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Which other forums are you on?

Unread postby Kalah » 04 Nov 2013, 18:17

Here's a good one - like the title says, which other forums and websites do you frequent? :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 07 Nov 2013, 08:35

Right now? Well, Phoronix forums (Linux-related), OldUnreal forums (Unreal-related; I should probably switch to Epic Games forums, though, as my current project involves newer games in the series) and the forums of Expeditions: Conquistador. I also hang around in the IRC channel of UFO: Alien Invasion a lot.

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 07 Nov 2013, 10:51

being an age of mythology addict I tend to spend too much time on rts-sanctuary
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

Lord13
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Lord13 » 12 Nov 2013, 09:15

From sites I visit daily the rpgwatch.com , to be updated for new releases and news. As for forum, my main "home" is at Ragequit.gr, a greek pc gaming portal (great community there, good place for the greek gamers). Then varius sites for news mostly.
Every man dies...
Every beast dies...
Only heroes live forever!

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 12 Nov 2013, 21:57

I'm on TrueAchievements, an Xbox achievement tracking site. Not so much for the community as for the stats and solutions, and the news coverage.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 13 Nov 2013, 10:10

I've spend a fair bit of time on the Terry Pratchett website; although not as much lately. I poke my head into the Terry Brooks website a little bit. He was actually here in Halifax for the Hal-Con this weekend. It was so busy, hundreds of people could not get in!
I have been on the Kings Bounty site a bit lately, since I'm playing it again.

Bones_xa
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Bones_xa » 22 Nov 2013, 19:55

Heroes Community!

Also have joined some other various ones over the years but haven't been back to them in a while. Topics such as heavy metal, psychology, social issues and anxiety, paganism.
Its harder to keep up with things there though.

I drop by here every now and then, but don't see too much stuff that interests me enough to post. But what is good about this forum and the heroes community one is that I can be away for months and come back not having missed much.

markkur
Demon
Demon

Unread postby markkur » 23 Nov 2013, 16:00

I visit quite a few History sites but other than here and Eternal Essence, my other favorite sites are the National Library of Scotland/Maps and Project Gutenberg.

If you like old books; Gutenberg is an awesome treasure hunt, where you can discover lots of topics. i.e. Since its almost Scrooge-time check this out. http://www.gutenberg.org/files/30368/30 ... 0368-h.htm

Edit=Languages with more than 50 books: Chinese Danish Dutch English Esperanto Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latin Portuguese Spanish Swedish Tagalog

BoardGuest808888
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby BoardGuest808888 » 13 Dec 2013, 06:53

Morrowind, Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate fora.

Return to “Campfire”