Welcome! Come and introduce yourself

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
havoc_85
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Long time player, Long time reader - finally a new member :)

Unread postby havoc_85 » 11 May 2013, 00:41

Hi all,
My name is Ido and I'm from Israel.

Been playing Heroes since the 3rd game came out. Working on finishing the Heroes 6 campaign now before I will start the three expansions.
Can't wait to start the SoD campaign. I missed Black Dragons so so much :-D
I Have so many memories playing hot-seat with my little brother, killing A.I. on huge maps for weeks at a time.

I saw this epic picture on this site and I was wondering - can anyone add the names for all of the heroes and characters in the drawing please?
I know it is a lot of work, but I assume I'm not the only one who will enjoy knowing who all of these characters are.

http://www.celestialheavens.com/homm6/i ... h_Logo.jpg

Thanks a lot and hope I will fit in :)

p.s.
I hope I'm posting this at the right place.

BoardGuest808888
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby BoardGuest808888 » 11 May 2013, 05:45

Yeah. Welcome aboard. Enjoy u'r stay :-D

havoc_85
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby havoc_85 » 11 May 2013, 08:59

To whom it may concern:

From left to right, from bottom to top.

First row: Corak, Crag Hack, Kha Beleth, Sandro, Sheltem.
Second row: Godric, Queen Catherine, Roland Ironfist, Archibald Ironfist, Arantir, Raelag.
Third row: Michael, Anwen, Gotai, Wulfstan, Solmyr, Zehir.
Creatures: Coral priestess, Juggernaut, Ghoul, Griffin, Cyclop.
Dragons: Asha, Urgash.
In center: Sar-Elam.

A big thank you to Peredhil for posting this comment.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 11 May 2013, 14:41

Welcome to the board. :)

I'll merge this with the welcome topic.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Mytical
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Mytical » 16 May 2013, 05:30

Holy heck! My user name and password work after all of these years?! Cool. Most here will have no clue who I am, was here a long time ago. I am actually making a SoD text walkthrough (have no map making skills or such :( ) And thought I might post it and help some people struggling out.
Warning, may cause confusion, blindness, raising of eybrows, and insanity. Image

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 21 May 2013, 11:51

Mytical wrote: Most here will have no clue who I am, was here a long time ago.
Returning after being 5 years "dead", would it suffice for a RT knight to turn into RT death knight?

Anyway, nice to see you again.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 21 May 2013, 12:25

At least. ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

FourArmedOctopus
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby FourArmedOctopus » 24 May 2013, 21:57

I am FourArmedOctopus. How you doing?

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 29 Jul 2013, 12:53

FourArmedOctopus wrote:I am FourArmedOctopus. How you doing?
I for one am waiting for you to get into a fight with the GaintMutatedWhale®...

Mytical wrote: Most here will have no clue who I am, was here a long time ago.
Considering the lack of fresh blood around here in the last few years i'd say most people that are still around should remember you just fine.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

walkinthelight
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby walkinthelight » 22 Jan 2014, 18:08

Wow, I'm almost afraid of posting, because of the giant bump I'm about to do.

I'm new, though I've been reading some of these topics anonymously (sp?).

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 Jan 2014, 19:06

Welcome onboard walkinthelight,
in this special thread bumping is gladly accepted. :D
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Kassmia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Kassmia » 10 Mar 2014, 09:35

Name: Madeline
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 98lb
Ethnic background: Euro/American
Hair color: light brown
Eye color: blue
Region: Mid USA
Language: English only:(
Religion: Gaming
Zodiac: Leo
Siblings: brother and sister
Marital status: single
Smoker: never
Drinker: Yes
Distinguishing Feature: not sure

Hobby: gaming, walking, animals
Favourite games: homm2+3+4, DOTA, Geneforge, Baldur's Gate 1+2, Planscape Torment(infinity engine games), Quest for Glory, Kings Quest
Musical preferance: Instrumental and music from games I love
People I'd like to meet: I'm too shy
Sport I'm good at: none I always got pushed out of the way
Sport I suck at: all
Instruments I play:I used to play clarinet but my teacher always complained I had too much of it in my mouth
Phobias: People not liking me
Things I hate: Being put down, being yelled at
Most precious thing in my life: My family/friends and pets
Heroes Class I most identify with: Throughout my life in games I've preferred thieves then mages and then clerics.
Last edited by Kassmia on 15 May 2014, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 10 Mar 2014, 11:16

Welcome. :)

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 25 Apr 2014, 04:48

Kassmia wrote: People I'd like to meet: I'm too shy
*Pushing Kalah aside* :lol:

That we can tell. You've been a member since 2011 and just last month decided to introduce yourself! 2011 was the year I suddenly disappeared from the boards due Kalah bullying me all the time. :tongue: Calling me 'furry' and 'cuddly'. So annoying. :drama:

:D
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Aemaeth
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Aemaeth » 10 Jul 2014, 20:51

Hello everyone,

Even if I follow your site for some years now, i just sign up and i will present myself.

I'm Aemaeth (Edward), French fan of Might & Magic saga, student on science politics and recent workers on Paris. I'm also redactor for MMORPG and Free to Play Website: www.univers-virtuels.net

I don't want to be confident in front of you, but i met many times Ubisoft to give some intels about Might & Magic franchise on my website and i'm glad to share my experience of those different games with you. Because i had the chance to met dev team, i renew my support on the franchise and still believe in those games
I discover your website from a tips, given by Erwan le Breton, when i met him on the UbiDigitalDays september 2012, so i follow your structure since :) .

Sorry to not fill up your application form, i'd rather speak about myself with my own words, even i have made some misktakes i'm sur ;p.

I star playing on HOMM5 and never leave M&M games since, even i never could finish MMH6 entierly or MMXL yet ;).

See you later guys,

Bonsoir et à très bientôt :D

Panda Tar
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Panda Tar » 22 Jul 2014, 16:16

Welcome to the written word then.
"There’s nothing to fear but fear itself and maybe some mild to moderate jellification of bones." Cave Johnson, Portal 2. :panda:

Ermelloth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ermelloth » 12 Feb 2015, 10:28

Good afternoon, fellow CH denizens:)

Once upon a time I had a profile on Celestial Havens, but I forgot the password and the e-mail I was registered with, so here I am with the new one.

My real name is Dmitry Alexander Logan, but I'm mostly known both in EU WoW community and Russian-speaking Heroes' community under my nickname Ermelloth.

I'm 35 years old, married, living in Israel. I am fluent in Russian, English, Hebrew and have a moderate knowledge of French altogether. A university graduate (specialty English literature and linguistics BA), working as a business secretary and translator at the moment.

Playing Heroes of Might & Magic starting from Heroes 1 back in 1995 when I was a schoolboy. Never stopped playing HoMM and M&M ever since. Favorite game of the franchise - Heroes3 and its modifications WoG and especially HotA. Needless to say, I prefer the old Enroth setting much more than current Ashan universe. I hate Ashan, it's so simplistic, artificial and illogical. Enroth forever!

I also play World of Warcraft from TBC era. A die hard fan of Warcraft universe next to Heroes 1-4 one. PvP only player. Main character - Ret Paladin :)

When I have a little time, I play some of my favorite Heroes' and WoW game tracks on my old synthesizer. The best of these I record and load to my Youtube channel.

I also help running Russian Heroes' fansite www.heroesportal.net for few good years. Currently I'm in charge of running few Heroes3 and HotA offline tournaments.
Ermelloth, HMM3 and HotA tournaments runner, Heroesportal.Net team

Mihaitza
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Mihaitza » 02 Mar 2015, 20:45

Hello everybody.

I am a 34 years old half Romanian, half Croatian fan from Zagreb. My first experience with the Might and Magic games came around 1993, when stumbled across Might and Magic III - Isles of Terra. I never got very far in that game - barely managed to loot the first dungeon.

But that was enough to grab my interest in computer games. A few years later I got Heroes II and then Heroes III - I don't know if there many activities to which I devoted more time during my teen years than playinh Heroes III. Stronghold was always my favorite faction, with Thunderbirds, Behemoths and the savage Wolf Raiders. Crag Hack was a monster, at level 10 he increased all his troop's melee damage by 45%.

Heroes IV followed. A different world, but what a game... I know it's not realy a classical RPG, but I don't think I enjoyed a role playing game the way I enjoyed H4.

Know I'm a fully professional computer engineer, but in my spare time I try to devote time to activities which will ensure my multi-layered development. I had some interest in swimming, gardening and growing mushrooms. Ah, and writing - I hope to break into the world of writing.

That's all, for now. I hope we will have some great time together.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 01 May 2015, 13:14

Welcome to the boards. :)

Djakal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself

Unread postby Djakal » 20 Jun 2017, 21:37

Name: Gabriel Michael (Choose one :D)
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 70 kg
Ethnic background: Mixed blood (Romanian German Hungarian) born in Romania
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Region: Bayern
Language: Romanian, German, English.
Religion: Catholoic
Zodiac: Libra
Siblings: None
Marital status: Married and have one kid atm.
Smoker: Nope
Drinker: Rarely but when i do I drink and then i sleep like a rock
Distinguishing Feature: Scar on the left arm.

Hobby: PC games, and everything that is related to PC's, Board Games, Animes, Manga, Fantasy and Sci Fy Literature and Movies, Muzic.
Favourite games: HoMM Series, Might and Magic Series, Half Life Series, Command and Conquer Series, Elder Scrolls III IV V, Wurm Online.
Musical preferance: Almoste everything except Manele and Marilyn Manson.
People I'd like to meet: Jon Van Caneghem, Nicholas Cage, Michael Winslow, Emma Watson, Florin Piersic, and there are a few more ...
Sport I'm good at: At the moment i don't practice one ( Practiced 2 year of Athletism and 4 years Handball)
Sport I suck at: Ping Pong
Instruments I play: None
Phobias: Rollercoasters
Things I hate: Beeing lied to, taken advantege, discrimination and racism.
Most precious thing in my life: Wife and kid.
Heroes Class I most identify with: Paladin, Wizard, Archer, Knight.
Last edited by Djakal on 21 Jun 2017, 22:03, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Campfire”