Water Wyrd Map Might and Magic IV user generated

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
marc33594
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Water Wyrd Map Might and Magic IV user generated

Unread postby marc33594 » 01 Jul 2013, 22:11

Completely stuck on this one. I simply can't get into Green's area. I have basically conquered the surface and about 2/3rds of the underground but can't get into green's area. Anyone able to help? Thanks.
Last edited by marc33594 on 02 Jul 2013, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.

Xdarkon
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Xdarkon » 02 Jul 2013, 13:29

You need to put in the title what game your talking about, Because I am completely lost. Thus I can't help you

marc33594
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby marc33594 » 02 Jul 2013, 18:36

Sorry. This is for Might and Magic IV and is one of the user maps available for download from the maps section.

MudElemental
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Water Wyrd Map Might and Magic IV user generated

Unread postby MudElemental » 08 Apr 2023, 19:35

Hi, I'm playing this map and I'm stuck too.

There is a construct of 4 keymasters gates (2 teal & 2 purple) between 2 towns in the more or less central north part of the surface map.

The way through these gates leads by water, then there is small piece of land and I can't disembarge.

On that land, there is army of Mantises and another one of Bone Dragons. The both are neutral armies, stationary.

No matter how I try, I can't get the anchor icon to appear. I can't land to fight the monsters, and they won't come to fight me when I pass a turn nearby on my ship.

So i'm stuck.

I need to get behind these monsters, as there is the only underground gate left, and as the victory condition says I'm going to need to conquer ALL cities, meaning underground cities as well. It seems there are two more players (Green and Blue) underground - judging by the Thieves Guild quite powerfull too.

If anyone has a workaround here, please share.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”