Which edition of HOMM 6 is best to buy?

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Donsta
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Which edition of HOMM 6 is best to buy?

Unread postby Donsta » 06 May 2013, 15:50

Maybe I'm just not reading the game site descriptions carefully enough but I can't seem to tell if the "complete" edition includes the expansion paks. Can someone help out on this info?

Thanks

Donsta
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Donsta » 06 May 2013, 16:02

Looks like my real problem is that Amazon doesn't sell the complete edition. Only the Gold and Deluxe. So, is there a best place to buy the "Complete"?

mordredrs
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby mordredrs » 06 May 2013, 17:48

I've bought mine on steam and complete edition comes with all DLCs and Shades of Darkness expansion ;)
"Beware of spellcasters with bats as familiars. It means they have regular need to be abroad at night."

Donsta
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Donsta » 06 May 2013, 18:37

Thanks mordredrs.

PlanesWalker
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby PlanesWalker » 20 Nov 2013, 20:49

None.

Wait for Heroes 7 with a random map generator.
Patching Eternal!

cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby cjlee » 26 Jan 2014, 14:18

PlanesWalker wrote:None.

Wait for Heroes 7 with a random map generator.
Well said!

Heroes VI is so bad, it isn't even worth the risk to install, in case it screws up your system.

Remember, Ubisoft no longer supports this game, and anytime there's something wrong with their server, all your savegames and achievements and dynasty traits and what not get erased, corrupted, locked or something to that effect.

That said, if you really want to give Ubisoft some money, buy Heroes V Complete from GOG for $10. I just spent a few hours playing Crossroads (I think that's the name) scenario. Whatever flaws Nival had for Heroes V, it wasn't too buggy.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”