Patch 1.8 bugs - REPORT bugs here

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 27 Apr 2013, 14:23

I was asking, because another similar bug was reported - when you click a neutral stack on the map to attack it, for some reason the game works differently if you click DIRECTLY on the monster compared to clicking around it - in the latter case you get more movement points after the fight is over.
So, maybe that is what is happening in your case.
Btw, Heroes V did not have this behavior.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, so does this never happen when playing other Campaign missions, such as Necro 1/2/3/4, Haven 1/2/3/4/etc?
May the Implosion be with you!

Ribannah
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Ribannah » 27 Apr 2013, 18:36

No, this is different. I've checked Tutorial I a few times and it didn't happen there, but I'll do more testing with other campaigns.

I have not seen a bug like the one you mention. Sometimes your route to the next stop simply becomes more efficient if you e.g. initiate the fight from a side instead of the front.

Ribannah
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Ribannah » 28 Apr 2013, 13:37

Did some more checking.

The movement points are the same each time, but the movement costs are not. Some hexes that cost 1 movement point the first time, cost 2 movement points the second time. These are flat hexes that suddenly get counted as rough. Perhaps this is related to the Pathfinding bug.

Noticed the bug that you mentioned as well now. It only occurs with encounters.

Ribannah
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Ribannah » 29 Apr 2013, 00:07

Another thing.

My Dynasty Profile lists two tutorial games as a loss, but so far I haven't lost a game so I have no clue.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”