stuck on both neco and have mission 4

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
iceman03
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

stuck on both neco and have mission 4

Unread postby iceman03 » 08 Mar 2013, 03:25

i am completely stuck can any one help

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 08 Mar 2013, 08:09

I'm not completely sure which mission you're talking about and where you're stuck, but try looking here: https://www.celestialheavens.com/119

iceman03
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby iceman03 » 09 Mar 2013, 00:43

i have followed both guides and am still stuck with constent attacking armies from both sides

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 09 Mar 2013, 08:50

Are your secondary heroes any good? Especially magic heroes can take out a lot of troops with small armies if they have the right spells. Summons to protect the actual troops, damage spells to kill enemies. I tend to split my army into might and magic creatures. If you didn't level those guys, see if you can hire a decent magic hero and do the same.

My general strategy for those mission was Town Portal. If your main hero can't reach the town in time, any decently levelled hero with an army will scare the enemy away, so the easiest way to deal with them is having a spare hero camp in one of your towns and hire all troops until your main hero grabs them. If an enemy appears, just teleport to the town he attacks. If the fight difficulty is shown as Average or easier, he'll run.

iceman03
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby iceman03 » 09 Mar 2013, 10:05

what spells are good for the 2nd hero

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 10 Mar 2013, 09:11

Depends on which hero you have. Generally if you want to use a small army, summoning spells (Earth Elemental, or Phoenix from the disc) are useful to soak up damage and distract shooters. Reinforcements, Heal or Regeneration for when your actual troops do get hit, Meditation because you'll need a lot of Mana and some damage spells (I prefer the Lightning spells).

Kaspar is definitely better than Valeska as far as the secondary heroes go. Whats-her-name the Blood hero from Anastasya's campaign works pretty well since Anastasya is a magic hero, so she gets all the small armies. Kilburn is a weaker copy from Anton.

If you've been following the walkthrough, Anastasya + Blood hero should actually be the easiest pair. Anastasya takes her giant mana pool and some Liches and hops off in one direction, Blood hero takes the others out for a stroll. They should be able to at least clear out the neutral troops alone and you can always recombine your armies for sieges.

Slayer of Cliffracers
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Slayer of Cliffracers » 15 Mar 2013, 13:23

Assemble all your forces to one side. Crush that side and then use town portals between your main city and the conquered city to deal with the other side.

Town portals make this kind of strategic stuff a no-brainer. That's why I hope they won't be in Heroes VIII.
Working on tracking the locations of Heroes IV battles. Stage 6 of campaign map finished, all initial Heroes IV campaigns mapped.

http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/ ... hp?t=11973

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 15 Mar 2013, 19:14

Slayer of Cliffracers wrote:Assemble all your forces to one side. Crush that side and then use town portals between your main city and the conquered city to deal with the other side.

Town portals make this kind of strategic stuff a no-brainer. That's why I hope they won't be in Heroes VIII.
Let's have Heroes VII first, then we can think about VIII. :-D :D
May the Implosion be with you!

iceman03
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby iceman03 » 08 Apr 2013, 22:54

still stuck on mission 4 of haven.... got my corner est. but get attacked by heros only anton can kill every week some times 2 diff

Return to “Heroes V-VI”