Belketh

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Belketh

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Feb 2013, 23:31

The rediscoverer of Necromancy, <b>Belketh</b> taught the art to the Wizards of the Seven Cities.
<p>More about Belketh can be read on the <a href="/http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/heroes-6 ... ">official site</a>.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/show_b ... php?id=806
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 28 Feb 2013, 18:48

Winged humanoids everywhere...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 28 Feb 2013, 22:03

ThunderTitan wrote:Winged humanoids everywhere...
Yeah... Feels just like good old heroes. Oh, wait, it totally doesn't. :devious:
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 28 Feb 2013, 23:38

People complain about too many dragons, too many angelic creatures, too many non-mythological creatures, too many demons ... I'll never get over how moapy the M&M Community is ...
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Korbac
Peasant
Peasant

Belketh

Unread postby Korbac » 01 Mar 2013, 00:22

Kalah:

Well it's because people love and miss Enroth way more than Ashan. It had a charm.

Fretnix
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Belketh

Unread postby Fretnix » 01 Mar 2013, 09:55

He's an angel, why would he NOT be winged? Get over yourselves.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 01 Mar 2013, 11:15

Kalah wrote:People complain about too many dragons, too many angelic creatures, too many non-mythological creatures, too many demons ... I'll never get over how moapy the M&M Community is ...
It's good to have tons of money. It's stupid to make a golden toilet though.
If you can add a dragon (or half a dozen dragons), it does not necessarily mean that you should actually do it.
Fretnix wrote:He's an angel, why would he NOT be winged? Get over yourselves.
Sure he is. What do we know about angels to deny him being one? He's just like all other angels. Like this one, for example: Image
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Fretnix
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Belketh

Unread postby Fretnix » 01 Mar 2013, 15:47

Except that this angel is part of the same universe, your example is not. There were several of flying creatures/humanoids in previous games of the series aswell. Saying it's getting out of hand now is simply ignoring them. If the wings somehow pose a problem, should there be more units that can fly without any visible means?

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Belketh

Unread postby Ell1e » 01 Mar 2013, 18:52

The backstory says he's an angel. He looks like a black and green version of the angels troops from the game he's part of. To be exact, he looks like a combination of the Necropolis heroes and an angel. Which is likely what they were going for. ...Why exactly are people pissing their pants about it?

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Re: Belketh

Unread postby Dalai » 01 Mar 2013, 22:45

Fretnix wrote:Except that this angel is part of the same universe, your example is not.
It's their right to add just anything to their universe, but it's my right to judge if it feels like good old heroes. Am I wrong?
There were several of flying creatures/humanoids in previous games of the series aswell. Saying it's getting out of hand now is simply ignoring them.
What exactly we are ignoring here?

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 03 Mar 2013, 18:29

I was actually referring to the Faceless having wings too... at least they could have gone with tentacle-wings like Tyrael in Diablo or something.

Them putting an angel into Necro seems like a continuation of that (less modelling work i guess).
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Return to “Screenshots”