Exclusively Downloadable

Comments about the Pictures of the Day.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Exclusively Downloadable

Unread postby Kalah » 26 Nov 2012, 01:17

As one of those who's never really played the game online, I never really understood the difference between "exclusive" and "downloadable" contents, given that all of it needs to be downloaded anyway ...

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/show_b ... php?id=772
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Dave_Jame
Pixie
Pixie

Exclusively Downloadable

Unread postby Dave_Jame » 26 Nov 2012, 08:52

Point one.. Isn't this picture a bit old. since.. I do not know.. the interface for this part of the game has been changed a lot with the introduction of the DLCs

Point two.. Just from meaning of the text "Exclusive" = Not available for everyone,(Exp: The hearts of nightmares or various DW and heroes that you got with different special editions (They were already part of the game when you bought it)).

"Downloadable" = extra content that you can get, but do not have to, for some extra cash. (Exp: DLC).

Point three.. I do recall having some problems were to apply which code for the exclusive content so there could have been a mess in this interface from the begining.

But as I said, this part of the game has been changed a lot in the last few patches, and even the data that would fall under the downloadable category are part of the patching process now. So basically everything that has been made available for the game is already in it, you just need the proper keys to open it.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Exclusively Downloadable

Unread postby Kalah » 26 Nov 2012, 16:46

Hey, old pics is all I got. Send me newer ones and they'll be sure to end up here. ;)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Return to “Screenshots”