Patch Schedule

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Patch Schedule

Unread postby Kelben » 11 May 2012, 09:16

Kalah, do you think you can get Ubisoft to review their patches schedule given the latest events (even better, content)? The previous schedule I guess has no value anymore...

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 11 May 2012, 09:56

Of course he can! But Kalah has to save his limited supply of fairy dust for really important wishes. :creative:
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kelben » 11 May 2012, 12:03

What if I rub the forum 3 times? hehe

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 11 May 2012, 12:36

I can relay your wish, I can. Certainly, the plan anounced is still the target, but the Limbic team are also talking about throwing out some smaller patches if needed. It is my impression that small changes to the plan happen all the time. :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kelben » 11 May 2012, 17:04

I believe it is still the target but the time frame must have changed. It is pretty much encouraging what you are stating about Limbic smaller patches :)

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 12 Oct 2012, 10:23

I hear on the grapewine that patch 1.8 will be released any day now. As we know, the incredible Limbic guys are also working on a cumulative patch, which should get rid of the need for all that constant updating! :)
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kelben » 15 Oct 2012, 11:14

Great! I am actually impressed by their high cadence :)

King Imp
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby King Imp » 17 Oct 2012, 14:22

Let me try asking here since I can't seem to get an answer to this elsewhere.

Since they apparently messed things up yet again, can someone in the know answer this?

Is there any talk on a hotfix coming or are they officially done with patching now? I want to restart the campaigns, but I don't want to do so until I know the game is at it's final stage with no more updates coming.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 17 Oct 2012, 14:32

King Imp wrote:Is there any talk on a hotfix coming or are they officially done with patching now? I want to restart the campaigns, but I don't want to do so until I know the game is at it's final stage with no more updates coming.
Good idea. It occurred to me too.

And no, they don't know themselves, what patch, add-on will be the last. Put it on ice like me and you will be satisfied. :P
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

King Imp
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby King Imp » 18 Oct 2012, 15:35

Pol wrote:
King Imp wrote:Is there any talk on a hotfix coming or are they officially done with patching now? I want to restart the campaigns, but I don't want to do so until I know the game is at it's final stage with no more updates coming.
Good idea. It occurred to me too.

And no, they don't know themselves, what patch, add-on will be the last. Put it on ice like me and you will be satisfied. :P

I know within a day or two of the 1.7 patch being released, they officially came out and said a hotfix (1.7.1) was on the way.

I figured if they knew of the lingering and new issues, they might already have a plan in place for another hotfix and if so, would have passed the info along so the fans knew there was something coming.

If not, just let us know so I'm not sitting around waiting for a fix that is never coming.

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kelben » 22 Nov 2012, 15:43

Any moire coming in? Maybe after expansion only?

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 13 Apr 2013, 17:03

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 24 Apr 2013, 15:30

And once again, with a preliminary list of bugfixes:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/76 ... atche-note

Znork
Forum Mascot
Forum Mascot

Unread postby Znork » 25 Apr 2013, 17:01

yes im strangly well informed
Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice!

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 03 May 2013, 15:38

Znork wrote:yes im strangly well informed
There, there - no need to be so modest! :)
Patch 2.1 is out, btw. :-D
May the Implosion be with you!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”