Tale of Two Guardians Scenario

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
nerbu
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Tale of Two Guardians Scenario

Unread postby nerbu » 16 Oct 2012, 12:20

Hi all...

How do I finish it? I can't seem to open the gate to attack Sheltem...wiped the map clean...alll secondary quests done, but I don't see where the dark dragon is ...

This is the best map of the game, IMO.

Thanks.

vernonboy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby vernonboy » 20 Oct 2012, 21:51

Does anyone know where Shangri-La is? I assume it should be on the Clouds of Xeen side, as it is in the original games, but I can't find it. I haven't gone through the Darkside yet.

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 21 Oct 2012, 08:00

Shangri-La's on the lower right corner of the Lightside, you have to pass through the Darkside to get there.

I had the same problem where Sheltem just stays behind his gate and it never opens. The patch notes for 1.8 said something about a quest being fixed for this map, so I guess it might work now? Haven't really tried it, the map was kind of boring. Only one enemy at a time on a map this huge makes for poor gameplay.

Simira
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Tale of Two Guardians Scenario

Unread postby Simira » 17 Jan 2020, 15:34

And 6 years later I still struggle to solve this... any hints? Overground cleared, but can't get to the middle.

Jamesdean
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Tale of Two Guardians Scenario

Unread postby Jamesdean » 08 Feb 2024, 00:55

13 years... finally got an answer.
After fighting the dragon pyramid and releasing dragon pharao, you can recruit him from the Hall of heroes.
Then move that hero back to the dragon pyramid fort, the gate will open.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”