Can We Please Update the Download Links?

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
Arctic_Slicer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Can We Please Update the Download Links?

Unread postby Arctic_Slicer » 05 Aug 2012, 09:35

I just Installed Heroes IV on my new computer and had a hard time finding a working link download Equilibrus v3.51 from. All of the links on the downloads page seem to be long expired and really need to be updated so that others can access the files and enjoy all of the features they offer.

Thanks.
People are products of their own ingenuity; they are who they choose to be.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 05 Aug 2012, 10:27

You can go here for the file - Equilibris Install 3.51 . But actually it's on Dalai to fix it..
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 05 Aug 2012, 12:28

I like to have order in my own house ... the CH downloads page has now been updated.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

TheUnknown
Pixie
Pixie

Question

Unread postby TheUnknown » 05 Aug 2012, 14:26

Can you guys tell me where can I find the link to "equi.aop".

The one on the equilibris downloads page that leads to http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/stra ... s/equi.aop does not work.

Thanks

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 05 Aug 2012, 14:40

Almost on the same place. ;|
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Arctic_Slicer
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Arctic_Slicer » 12 Aug 2012, 11:21

Kalah wrote:I like to have order in my own house ... the CH downloads page has now been updated.
Cool thanks was able to download it from https://www.celestialheavens.com/567.

The links on this page:

http://equilibris.celestialheavens.com/ ... loads.html

....are still broken however. Fileplanet is no more making all of those links obsolete. Getting that page updated would also be appreciated.
People are products of their own ingenuity; they are who they choose to be.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 30 May 2013, 20:15

Download links finally updated.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 30 May 2013, 21:29

That's this page we're talking about, right?

I believe we also have the up-to-date file here, correct?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 31 May 2013, 08:23

Right and correct :)
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Ehlesgens!
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ehlesgens! » 03 Jun 2013, 17:06

Thank you very much for reuploading equi.aop :)
I have a problem with it though :S when I go in the "equilibris" section, there is only one, empty, white square in the object list, and when I click it, the editor crashes :S, is there anything I can do to fix that ?
edit: terrible typo's
Last edited by Anonymous on 04 Jun 2013, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 03 Jun 2013, 21:15

You can always try to delete equi.aop and reinstall Equilibris.

Ehlesgens!
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ehlesgens! » 04 Jun 2013, 17:38

Dalai wrote:You can always try to delete equi.aop and reinstall Equilibris.
I tried it already and it didn't work, that's why I ask for help :x :S

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 07 Jun 2013, 09:52

Ehlesgens! wrote:I tried it already and it didn't work, that's why I ask for help :x :S
Did you replace the editor exe file with the one from downloads before installing Equilibris? Did you choose the right version of editor (most probably, NOT "Buka edition" in your case) during installation? Did you try to add updates.h4r to your Data folder? (Always save the original files you replace with downloaded in some safe place!)

There are many game versions out there, and we can not guarantee compatibility with all of them ;|

Ehlesgens!
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ehlesgens! » 09 Jun 2013, 21:00

Dalai wrote: Did you replace the editor exe file with the one from downloads before installing Equilibris? Did you choose the right version of editor (most probably, NOT "Buka edition" in your case) during installation? Did you try to add updates.h4r to your Data folder? (Always save the original files you replace with downloaded in some safe place!)

There are many game versions out there, and we can not guarantee compatibility with all of them ;|
I did replace the editor, but I don't know what Buka edition is :S I just tried the update but it didn't change anything either :S

Well it's too bad, but I'll just wait for the update to equilibris, no matter how long it takes ^^ (awesome job by the way :) )

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 16 Jun 2013, 20:45

I recently had problems with my std. editor as I by some insane reason managed to delete a file that was needed, and ended up with absolutely no menues in the editor at all. I uninstalled and re-installed all heroes, std. and expansions and equilibris and that made it Work. but better make sure you got all the equi files as well

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 17 Jun 2013, 11:54

Karmakeld wrote:I recently had problems with my std. editor as I by some insane reason managed to delete a file that was needed, and ended up with absolutely no menues in the editor at all. I uninstalled and re-installed all heroes, std. and expansions and equilibris and that made it Work. but better make sure you got all the equi files as well
A little overkill, but it usually solves all sorts of installation problems :)

Karmakeld
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby Karmakeld » 18 Jun 2013, 22:23

well you might call it overkill, but I couldn't locate the missing file, so I saw only one option.. My editor was completely blank and I couldn't even copy/paste objects from the equlibris one into the other, so...

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 19 Jun 2013, 11:13

If you have some 1,5G of free space on your backup drive - it's worth keeping a copy of your game directory. If in trouble - just copy it back where it should be.

This way game can be transferred between PCs, if you need to. Not exactly a conventional method, but it's much faster than reinstalling from scratch.

Just a useful thing to know B-)

Ehlesgens!
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ehlesgens! » 21 Jun 2013, 12:35

Karmakeld wrote:I uninstalled and re-installed all heroes, std. and expansions and equilibris and that made it Work. but better make sure you got all the equi files as well
I'll try to reinstall the game again ,but it didn't change anything first time :S
I'm crossing my fingers, I'll let people here now if it worked for me :)

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 07 Jul 2013, 11:08

Karmakeld wrote:I recently had problems with my std. editor as I by some insane reason managed to delete a file that was needed, and ended up with absolutely no menues in the editor at all. I uninstalled and re-installed all heroes, std. and expansions and equilibris and that made it Work. but better make sure you got all the equi files as well
Don't we all have a STD problem every now and then?
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Return to “Equilibris”