cLEAN BREAKfrom HOMM6 - just deleted it off my computer

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
cjlee
Spectre
Spectre

cLEAN BREAKfrom HOMM6 - just deleted it off my computer

Unread postby cjlee » 21 Apr 2012, 16:16

Hi Folks

just felt like proclaiming that I've deleted H6 and all savegames from my computer finally. (Already passed the discs to someone else) I haven't played it for months and don't feel like either.

This is undoubtedly the worst version of Heroes ever. I do not miss playing it. fortunately, Blizzard is coming up with Heart of the Swarm soon. Looks like I'll be making another purchase again. (After Starcraft 2) And as for Ubisoft, even if they gave away H6 expansion sets for free, I couldn't care less.

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 21 Apr 2012, 17:38

Thanks, I will share this information with my friends and family.
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 21 Apr 2012, 19:19

Mirez wrote:Thanks, I will share this information with my friends and family.
We should sticky that too.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 21 Apr 2012, 20:01

I'm old school: I printed it and pinned it to the wall.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Mozared
Conscript
Conscript

Unread postby Mozared » 22 Apr 2012, 00:01

To add to the sarcastic mood;

NEWSFLASH: Some people don't like HOMM 6!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 22 Apr 2012, 06:45

I patched it, watched and returned to KB. Still too young :P
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 22 Apr 2012, 17:07

You shame me, got here 1st and made the perfect comment...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

lotusreaver
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby lotusreaver » 27 Apr 2012, 08:54

Congrats. I still have my copy installed. But that's because I'm too lazy to delete it. I haven't touched the damn thing since last July.

Zareth
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Zareth » 28 Apr 2012, 01:05

I'm mostly finishing up the storyline. Hoping for it to last me till Diablo 3 comes out.

Naki
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Naki » 29 Apr 2012, 09:40

lotusreaver wrote:Congrats. I still have my copy installed. But that's because I'm too lazy to delete it. I haven't touched the damn thing since last July.
Nice one - July? You mean you only played the Beta? The full game came only in October. :D
May the Implosion be with you!

Cleanpea
Demon
Demon

Heroes 6 is quite good.

Unread postby Cleanpea » 08 May 2012, 18:53

Haven't written in this forum since 2007, I just wanted to share my opinion: I really like heroes 6. The only heroes I didn't like, was Heroes 5. I own all installments, and have played the series since heroes2. I just bought the newest game, and it impressed me. I am glad I waited until now, though. I am also glad that to read all the positive reviews, from magazines, from people both new to the series, and old heroesplayers.

I think it is a very good start, this game. After I got through the first six hours, I decided to just ditch the campaign, and move to something less boring and story-driven. The custom-maps works! I also missed most of the bugs, and I am now looking forward to future installments. I would love to see some of that old enthusiasm, the strategy-guides, the discussions, most of all, I miss fan-maps. In my opinion, this new game is worth it! It needs the fan-base!

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 08 May 2012, 20:10

In my opinion if you started with the game already patched to version 1.3. Then it's a good vanilla start.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

jtemperance
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby jtemperance » 11 May 2012, 19:45

Oh my lordy, that made me laugh hard.

ToniG
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby ToniG » 16 May 2012, 20:45

LOL! That was a good one. :))

Now seriously, am I the only one that really enjoyed H6? With v1.3 I think it's working perfectly, though, I have to admit that without any patch installed, the game is horrible! :D

Oh, and just so you know, I'm not a noob. I've played every game from the series and I think that each of them was an evolution regarding the last version launched.

Cheers!

Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 16 May 2012, 20:52

ToniG wrote:Now seriously, am I the only one that really enjoyed H6?
Oh, and just so you know, I'm not a noob. I've played every game from the series and I think that each of them was an evolution regarding the last version launched.
You are a perfect customer. Ubisoft should clone you.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Ell1e
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Ell1e » 17 May 2012, 19:36

Nah, you're not, it's just that with everything in the internet there's a really vocal minority that feels the need to yell "THIS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!" everywhere.

That and selective information, people are more likely to post if they have a problem with something. I have yet to see a "Nothing special happened when I played H6 today" thread because where's the sense in that?

ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 20 May 2012, 06:50

Ell1e wrote:Nah, you're not, it's just that with everything in the internet there's a really vocal minority that feels the need to yell "THIS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!" everywhere.

That and selective information, people are more likely to post if they have a problem with something. I have yet to see a "Nothing special happened when I played H6 today" thread because where's the sense in that?
There will be lots of threads that praise the game if it is not so bad.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”