Poll 1.3

Discussions about the latest news in the Might and Magic community.
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Poll 1.3

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Apr 2012, 21:40

After the release of patch 1.3, how do you think the game plays right now? Vote in our current poll to rate the current state pf <i>Heroes VI</i>.

And please, be honest. Don't vote if you never played the game at all or don't plan to: please vote if you have tested the game now and have an opinion.

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/1335562844
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

crees0921
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Poll 1.3

Unread postby crees0921 » 27 Apr 2012, 22:10

Personally I have not noticed anything remarkable but then again, the release plan did suggest that the value of the patches will increase as they progress. I do wonder how far behind the orignal communicated patch release plan Ubi is now.

Am hoping for a useable map creator/editor. The editors have historically given the series tremendous shelf-life and we have been lacking one since IV.

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Poll 1.3

Unread postby Kelben » 02 May 2012, 12:00

I played a couple of hours. Changes are unnoticeable as the patch notes suggests it. That is the reason why you are not getting any feedback. By the way, where can we consult the actual patch notes rather than the planned ones?

Is there any talk for 1.4? I tried to return to previous heroes game but I definitely prefer 6 that is much less cumbersome and therefore more fun.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 02 May 2012, 18:07

By the way, the polls could definitely use a button to display current votes...

Crayno
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Poll 1.3

Unread postby Crayno » 03 May 2012, 10:54

There are still more bugs in the game than there are in the beard of 105 year old hermit who's never shaved or had a bath in his entire life

Return to “News”