MM6 Enroth In Minecraft

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

MM6 Enroth In Minecraft

Unread postby DrakeBD » 09 Jan 2012, 14:21

Hello Community it has been a while since i checked these forums had alot on my plate with real life but as things are calmed we have been working on something special

We offer to this community anyone with the game Minecraft to come join our server with helping rebuild Enroth from Might and Magic 6
PM Me for the Server Ip and join the Devs in this project

Homepage: http://www.deltastrium.com

Origonal Map

New MC Map

Hope you guys can help build the map to its best potential.
We will release 2 versions of the map one without any buildings so just terrain so others can enjoy the building fun and one complete with all buildings built.
Last edited by DrakeBD on 19 Jan 2014, 15:00, edited 3 times in total.

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 09 Jan 2012, 18:12

Looks promising :) Good luck.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 09 Jan 2012, 18:20

XEL II wrote:Looks promising :) Good luck.
Thanks now the mapping is done and on the server is just a case of finding help to come online with us and build this epic world

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 11 Jan 2012, 09:36

Update
We have done some blending work near Blackshire and done some more work on blackshire town there is 3 of us working on this map so far more is needed

Nomad
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Nomad » 12 Jan 2012, 09:55

Great idea!
I wish I had more time :(

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 16 Jan 2012, 08:56

Update
Blackshire village is almost omplete work on paradise valley and sweet water is underway along with loads of blending work and terrain texturing

Spin
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Spin » 16 Jan 2012, 13:23

nice!

Hopefully you end up completing it. There's not too many buildings so that shouldn't be a problem, but the landscapes may be annoying.

Nomad
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Nomad » 16 Jan 2012, 18:55

Dungeons would be a challenge though

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 16 Jan 2012, 19:15

Nomad wrote:Dungeons would be a challenge though
Not realy we can export the BLV file and convert to OBJ then we can voxelize it and put it in the map :)

Damaquandey
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Damaquandey » 29 Jan 2012, 21:41

this sounds very interesting I'd like to get involved with this if I can. also how are you exporting the .blv files? I've tried using the MM8leveleditor and exporting them as .raw files but neither blender or milkshape will load them in properly.

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 30 Jan 2012, 22:57

Damaquandey wrote:this sounds very interesting I'd like to get involved with this if I can. also how are you exporting the .blv files? I've tried using the MM8leveleditor and exporting them as .raw files but neither blender or milkshape will load them in properly.
I have all BLV files stored in OBJ format so is just a case of converting the OBJ files of each level to what ever format we need if you have minecraft PM me with your In game name, age and location then i can send the ip

Nomad
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Nomad » 12 Apr 2012, 16:29

sup

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 18 Apr 2012, 07:30

Sorry for delays in this project we had a failure with the server that resulted in us losing many plugins that ran things from economy to quests .

so to protect the world of enroth we archived it untill the server was in a more stable state things are now getting back to normal and mapping has started again in overdrive.

So if anyone wishes to join us and help on the server please feel free to send me a PM with the mincraft In Game Name and age and previous knowladge of MM6.

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 22 Apr 2012, 15:49

pics man, pics.
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Bowerbank
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Bowerbank » 12 Feb 2013, 13:19

Ever get anywhere with this? or another project? Sorry to zombie

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 27 Feb 2013, 14:31

Bowerbank wrote:Ever get anywhere with this? or another project? Sorry to zombie
Sadley we lost our main map data for this in the move to our new location but i have begun work rebuilding the map from scratch in the new anvil map system for minecraft.

We have learned many new ways of mapping for minecraft so should not take us too long to restablish the map with more content than before.

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 19 Jan 2014, 15:02

Sorry for the long long long wait on this but I have updated the opening post with our current progress the empty map is almost ready for download just need to add all the trees and such now and that done.

:D

DeTHiCa
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby DeTHiCa » 21 Jan 2014, 00:46

looks pretty good. is it hand crafted?

azielok
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby azielok » 08 Feb 2014, 13:11

The project is really great. Any progress? When you share it?

Ckerla
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: MM6 Enroth In Minecraft

Unread postby Ckerla » 25 May 2022, 15:41

maybe there are those who love minecraft, I wanted to share with you not a bad community where there are a lot of mods, we can play together https://99minecraft.com/mods/combat-evo ... od-1-7-10/

Return to “Might and Magic”