Exclusive Q&A with the DEV Team in Torre de Marfil

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Lepastur
Pixie
Pixie

Exclusive Q&A with the DEV Team in Torre de Marfil

Unread postby Lepastur » 07 Mar 2012, 18:35

Here we got a new exclusive Q&A for the spanish site Torre de Marfil. Look for the english link in the extended article. Hope Google Translator could be able to help you to find it. Please, note that we have an english translation, so no duplications out from our site would be so appreciated for the moment. Next week, any translation to other languages would be welcome.
Visita http://www.HeroesofMightandMagic.es (Portal) y http://www.TorreDeMarfil.es (Foro) / El sitio web en español más completo dedicado a la saga Heroes of Might and Magic, y a los otros juegos de la misma marca.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 07 Mar 2012, 20:43

Excellent, your news is of course big enough to be mentioned on our front page. Good job. :tsup:
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 25 Mar 2012, 10:50

My turn.

I have submitted a list of 10 harsh questions to the ComDev. She is away on holiday for a few more days and getting answers might take some time as well (seeing as the questions are quite large), but I think it's time we really take it to them.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 25 Mar 2012, 11:31

M&M is a great and beautiful brand and by the way we want to … ARGH!
* The deed accomplished, Ezio silently left the vicinity, leaving the lifeless corpse of the foolhardy producers behind*
That's the most stupid and unfunny joke I've seen in a while.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 25 Mar 2012, 12:06

OK, but you said that already. Obviously, it was their way of saying "no comment" while at the same time setting up a non-M&M (but still Ubisoft-related) joke. I've seen worse, but I would also have preferred the "no comment (wink, wink)" response.

Kelben
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Kelben » 26 Mar 2012, 05:14

Kalah, would it be possible to see the list of questions you submitted?

Does 1.3 by end of March means 31st?

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 26 Mar 2012, 16:38

Kelben wrote:Does 1.3 by end of March means 31st?
1st April ;)

Well, Tuesday or Thursday is usually patching day for Ubisoft.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 14 Apr 2012, 00:09

Irina is back and we are communicating. The questions I have submitted reflect the mood of the Community and are thus confrontational to say the least. Some of them are about the complete lack of communication/official information from the devs and producers, some are about the game itself and some are about the future.

Getting answers will probably take a while; she has to go back and forth with these, getting answers from different people. Thus I have no idea how long it will take - I don't want to get anyone's hopes up by assuming a date. But trust me, I am impatient too ...

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 14 Apr 2012, 22:27

Well i certainly wouldn't want to be her right now...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 16 Apr 2012, 21:44

ThunderTitan wrote:Well i certainly wouldn't want to be her right now...
If Irina is as good as Nicole Wallace, she can put on a few spins and evade everything.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 16 Apr 2012, 23:13

We won't accept that. A "no comment" response is not enough here.

ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 17 Apr 2012, 00:20

Kalah wrote:We won't accept that. A "no comment" response is not enough here.
No worries, all your complaints are noted and will be addressed in the future!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”