The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
jeff

Unread postby jeff » 09 Jan 2012, 21:01

MMXAlamar wrote:Guys, I just found out that BDJ's mediafire is down: http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Can someone reupload his mods? Or am I missing a mirror that's already there?
I received an email from BDJ a couple of weeks ago.

BDJ:
I just discovered that the original BDJ link stopped working. Contact the host and they said, for security reason, I'd have to change the link. IDIOTS!!!

So, for what it is worth, here's the new link;

http://www.mediafire.com/my%20files/bdjs
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

coltrek
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby coltrek » 08 Feb 2012, 03:37

I like to download this file Legendary Heroes v1.1.7z in the http://www.mmgames.ru web site, but I'm getting a page full of strange characters, like these -> 7zјЇ'%sўГлha%дП®b6ИЊп;d°8G“jЂјZ™"Ґ{Г•|ЋЉАHZ*•a3‡Е§OЊ*Њ`}bЯѓ(#J¤”хі3"фґ–¦'qп сД&Ыµз†еhs,€ 3Ъb~Nх’кQЗЉч3›Eѕ>оџўП‰Ќoiµ/ЏU•6(џdЋvКЊ·Э‚Ў«ћ\џгtH Фџў–Ґ†МъС>АЊU\ѓ0ы�єК™h–мЉG &ИЦ”ЯI`HKохfСbgtя«Xп•Щ™УШ™щ:JsusOfІN€еыїълЄі3›T„...

thanks in before the advance has begun.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 08 Feb 2012, 05:03

big mods are packed with 7zip archive and noone browser recognizes them!! so you have to do simple 2 steps: right clic on a link -> save file as or just use any download manager cause MMG got direct links.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 08 Feb 2012, 05:33

Hey Maestro Has anyone ever thought about fixing some of the scaling issues in the legendary heroes texture pack? For instance one of the shields cuts off on one end and sticks out the other

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 08 Feb 2012, 20:01

i had no time to test it and noone posted any things that needed to be fixed...thats why addon is still v1.0.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 08 Feb 2012, 23:52

So... Would you Like me to play the game with the mod and tell you of all the problems? So that everyone has a better experience in the future?

coltrek
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby coltrek » 09 Feb 2012, 02:45

the beavers1 wrote:Hey Maestro Has anyone ever thought about fixing some of the scaling issues in the legendary heroes texture pack? For instance one of the shields cuts off on one end and sticks out the other
I have the same problem, somehow when I click on the giant shield the herbs next to it disappeared and that wooden shield is huge on that guy, maybe the reason he was sitting down.

In the game TCC, Started the game and saved it at King's land, restart the game, the Autosave is at Sutter's Bay, it is OK play from Autosave?
And how long can I play without seeing the Seer at King's land place?

_______
This is not a real signature

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 10 Feb 2012, 03:57

the beavers1 wrote:So... Would you Like me to play the game with the mod and tell you of all the problems? So that everyone has a better experience in the future?
why not?
BTW: can you make a screenshots of a problematic things and maybe things that are not replaced/changed (maybe i will update and change them too).
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 10 Feb 2012, 06:45

That Would be Great! Um as for the screen shots do you have any recommended programs for that? Ive got hypercam... but on my computer unless i turn hardware accel down it would be super laggy. I think I will start tonight!

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 12 Feb 2012, 06:51

the beavers1 wrote:That Would be Great! Um as for the screen shots do you have any recommended programs for that? Ive got hypercam... but on my computer unless i turn hardware accel down it would be super laggy. I think I will start tonight!
i use good old style:
in game pressing "print screen (PRTSC)" -> alt + tab -> open any BMP file -> ctrl+v ->save file as jpeg.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 12 Feb 2012, 09:37

little confused on the print screen part...

nvm figured it out on my comp its prtscr

grosbill
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby grosbill » 05 May 2012, 06:45

I also post here to ask if someone could tell me where are the unchartered seas, cos I can't find the rock of translation and I walk over a lot of maps and even find the calice of the gods.

Thank you for help.

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 24 May 2012, 09:17

search north part of some location which is avaliable by Town Portal to find Translation Tree

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 25 May 2012, 04:33

Mn wrote:search north part of some location which is avaliable by Town Portal to find Translation Tree
Town portal to Ellesia. The town portal names are not updated in part 2.

Ossie
Super Peasant
Super Peasant

Unread postby Ossie » 01 Jun 2012, 08:13

Hi guys a couple qns on the TCC mod - not sure if these have been answered previously but the search function reveals nothing:

* I know the mod is in 2 parts. I'm assuming both parts are part of the one - most recent - patch? How do I tell if I have both parts installed? Don't have access to TP yet but all the map names, horse/ship destination options are the new names, not the old ones

* You changed potion recipies! Is there a reference page for the new potion mixes?

Cheers

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 01 Jun 2012, 19:38

You can't play both parts at the same time, so in all likelihood you are in part 1. If the setup looks like base MM6 and there are buildings anywhere in the game you are in part 1.

When you finish part one then you run the part 2 installer and overwrite everything and cannot go back until you reinstall part 1.

Ossie
Super Peasant
Super Peasant

Unread postby Ossie » 01 Jun 2012, 23:46

Arret wrote:You can't play both parts at the same time, so in all likelihood you are in part 1. If the setup looks like base MM6 and there are buildings anywhere in the game you are in part 1.

When you finish part one then you run the part 2 installer and overwrite everything and cannot go back until you reinstall part 1.
OK then I'm definitely in part 1. But has this patch already added everything I'll need to install part 2, & this option will come up automatically when I've completed part 1? Or is it a completely separate patch/mod/download - I only ever found 1 patch/mod/download & it didn't identify as "Part 1" only.

Also is there a reference area for the new potion combos, travel schedules, trainer locations etc?

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 02 Jun 2012, 16:07

When in doubt go straight to the source:

http://www.mediafire.com/my%20files/bdjs#hs6nrooefjdbc

This is all the documentation that I believe has been written by the makers of the game as well as the official downloads.

Part 2 is a separate download and install. All the instructions are in the readme file.

Ossie
Super Peasant
Super Peasant

OK now I have qn 2 & 3!

Unread postby Ossie » 11 Jun 2012, 04:26

Looking for the Last Rose of Winter for Klar. I"m pretty sure it dropped when I was walking between the volcano & what used to be Devils Outpost entrance in Kreigspiere. However I don't have it now & I must have reloaded, but it's not re-dropping. Am I in the correct place to find it? If not, no spoilers please, I'll continue. But if I am, & it's not appearing, any tips?

I'm also looking to complete the King's judgement quest. Pretty sure I've found & dismissed all 5, but he's not completing the quest. The ones I've definitely done are (using old map names) the temple in Ironfist, the pub in Alamos, & the liar in the village outside New Haven. I know there's a bully in one of the training grounds & I can't find him now so I'm pretty sure I've done him too, but maybe I just can't find the correct training ground now. The last one I'm pretty sure is someone in White Cap once the houses all return. Can someone please confirm whether these are the last 2?

Cheers

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 11 Jun 2012, 06:26

Rose of Winter is found on the mountain in between the two halves of Demonsclaw (White Cap). If you dumped it somewhere, you might try the Seer (I lost it) but I don't think it was implemented to recover such things in this game.

The judgement quest is completely random each playthrough. The 5 locations are:

Random Inn (Lying)
Random Inn (Adultery)
Random Training Ground (Bully)
Random Temple (Holy)
Random Bank (Greedy)

To view spoiler text highlight the missing sections.

Return to “Might and Magic”