New Might and Magic IV FAQ available

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Batlin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

New Might and Magic IV FAQ available

Unread postby Batlin » 05 Jan 2012, 11:35

I've put out a detailed FAQ for Might and Magic IV: Clouds of Xeen:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/564552-might ... faqs/63571

It has the same detailed information and checklists as my previous Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra FAQ, which I've recently updated with new information:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/564551-might ... faqs/36599

Comments such as suggestions for other things to include, and corrections to any mistakes I may have made, are welcome.

The next FAQ for Might and Magic V: Darkside of Xeen should be out in a few more weeks. After that, the planned FAQ order is Swords -> VIII -> VI (normal) -> VI (Chaos Conspiracy) -> VII.

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 05 Jan 2012, 14:43

Wow, that's a lot of work! I love GameFaqs, it's often my 1st resource when I'm stuck in a game.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 05 Jan 2012, 19:51

I think CH Staff gotta post this news on the main page ;)
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

Batlin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Batlin » 07 Jan 2012, 09:39

Thanks for the kind words. It's about time I put this out, anyway, considering the MM3 FAQ has been out there for years!

I'm now nearing the end of Darkside, and I can't find something that I know exists. There's a +30 temporary level booster that I know I've used on all previous playthroughs, but I can't find it! I know about the +5/+10 level boosters on Clouds, the +15 one on Darkside, and the +50 one in Worlds, but I can't find the +30 one! And yes, it's in Darkside, it's not the +30 level well near Kriegspire in MM6.

Where is it? It may be that you need to trigger something on Clouds for it to show up on Darkside, which is the case for other things. If so, I have no idea what this trigger is, nor why I didn't trigger it on this playthrough. The hint book, the Might and Magic Compendium, and Google all don't help me on this one, either. Do any of you know?

Return to “Might and Magic”