Thoughts on the final campaign

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Thoughts on the final campaign

Unread postby Metathron » 02 Nov 2011, 20:36

I've completed all the other campaigns, but neither mission 1 nor 2 are clickable. Clicking the + icon does nothing either.

Anyone had this happen to them?
Last edited by Metathron on 03 Nov 2011, 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.

qiox
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby qiox » 02 Nov 2011, 20:41

It's a known issue. If you created any custom heroes to do any of the faction campaigns, you won't be able to do the final campaign. If you delete the custom heroes you will then be able to do the final campaign. However the campaign the deleted hero completed will no longer be considered complete. If you did all the faction campaigns with a custom hero, you will have to redo them with the default hero to use that hero in the final.

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 02 Nov 2011, 20:53

I played all the campaigns with their default heroes. Heck, I didn't even know you could change their affinities until five minutes ago.

EDIT: Restarted the game a couple of times and now I can choose a hero. :|

Metathron
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Metathron » 03 Nov 2011, 00:39

I storm the 1st map of the final campaign and manage to hold out in the fort for 7 days with minimal losses, thinking I successfully completed the mission, only to have Michael attack me. My army was a joke compared to his uber-glories, as well as his insane skills, and for a moment I thought I was meant to lose only to have Cate intervene. God I hate "surprises" like these - had I known Michael would be waiting for me, I never would have attacked the damned fort in the first place, but would have proceded to clear the map and accumulate armies for weeks on end. :snore: I find boss battles really off-putting as well - amass a huge army and you're all set, no different strategies like in King's Bounty.

However, the upside of not having Cate show up as the saviour was that I was at least spared from listening to any more of that horrific voice acting. :nervous:

So, how's everyone else enjoying it? :D

ywhtptgtfo
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby ywhtptgtfo » 03 Nov 2011, 00:46

Metathron wrote:I storm the 1st map of the final campaign and manage to hold out in the fort for 7 days with minimal losses, thinking I successfully completed the mission, only to have Michael attack me. My army was a joke compared to his uber-glories, as well as his insane skills, and for a moment I thought I was meant to lose only to have Cate intervene. God I hate "surprises" like these - had I known Michael would be waiting for me, I never would have attacked the damned fort in the first place, but would have proceded to clear the map and accumulate armies for weeks on end. :snore:

However, the upside of not having Cate show up as the saviour was that I was at least spared from listening to any more of that horrific voice acting. :nervous:

So, how's everyone else enjoying it? :D
I saw the posts in conflux so I decided to clear the map first. It was funny to see Michael dying in 4 hits.

Return to “Heroes V-VI”