Another mod has been released for MM7!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
asterix15
Pixie
Pixie

Another mod has been released for MM7!

Unread postby asterix15 » 14 Oct 2011, 16:54

mm7 new mod made by chinese fans. some of the skill limitations and the bosses were updated and the greatest changes took places in its graphics

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VM14GYW1

After download copy the following files from the modded datafolder to your mm7datafolder:

SPRITES.LOD
d3dbitmap.hwl
d3dsprite.hwl
BITMAPS.LOD

Result: MM7 with new graphics and you keep english language!

Icons.lod is optional!!!!

THis will change loadingscreens and items ingame but changes menu items into chinese! Do not copy other files to your game folder.

This mod is great in combination with BDJ/Maestro's Mod.

Hope you like it!
Last edited by asterix15 on 17 Oct 2011, 17:33, edited 3 times in total.

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 14 Oct 2011, 20:02

Looks good! Hope they have an English version~!

XEL II
HoTA Crew
HoTA Crew

Unread postby XEL II » 15 Oct 2011, 05:37

It would be nice, if someone made the mod making Zenofex and Mega Dragon real bosses in terms of statistics and difficulty.
Make you strong places to dwell and practice the evil of your arts. Build great monuments to stand through the ages and remind your followers of the task with which you have been charged. Use these halls of iniquity to perpetrate your schemes against the infestation that has taken the fields and lakes of this land from you, their rightful masters. Never forget the hatred that must finally overcome and consume mankind. Dwell in your dungeons and brood. - Sheltem the Dark

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 15 Oct 2011, 17:53

interesting work with textures and decoration
glad to see my first works there =)
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

question

Unread postby boban89 » 21 Oct 2011, 10:26

Well if this mod is combination of BDJ and maestros mods , where are the parts of BDJs things ?? I mean ive known emerald island from BDJs mod changed . This mod have great gfx changes , but i didnt see anything from BDJs mod which i played before this .

asterix15
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby asterix15 » 21 Oct 2011, 15:39

you will have to import the files from BDJ/MAESTRO MOD yourself. They are'nt included in this mod due to copyrights.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

another thing

Unread postby boban89 » 22 Oct 2011, 12:47

Ive installed all as it must be , now i cant find missing contestants . Ive found lots of swordsmen in moon temple , but they are all friendly not like in BDJs mod . What should i do now ?

EnrothandErathia
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby EnrothandErathia » 22 Oct 2011, 13:26

Where can we download the update of this mod with the walls in Castle Harmondale and docks in Emerald Isle? :)

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

XD

Unread postby boban89 » 22 Oct 2011, 13:40

Ive downloaded this new mod and made it all on same way as usual intallation of mods , so i have both mods at once :D

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 22 Oct 2011, 14:42

asterix15 wrote:you will have to import the files from BDJ/MAESTRO MOD yourself. They are'nt included in this mod due to copyrights.
lol neither me nor bdj have copyrights for our mods cause we;ve did it for free =)
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

tolich
Spectre
Spectre

Unread postby tolich » 22 Oct 2011, 15:18

vladimir-maestro wrote:
asterix15 wrote:you will have to import the files from BDJ/MAESTRO MOD yourself. They are'nt included in this mod due to copyrights.
lol neither me nor bdj have copyrights for our mods cause we;ve did it for free =)
I think you just misinterpret. As an author, you have copyrights to all your works, and other modmakers must ask your permission before using them in their derived works. 'Copyright' means 'rights of the author', and nothing more.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 22 Oct 2011, 20:47

tolich wrote:
vladimir-maestro wrote:
I think you just misinterpret. As an author, you have copyrights to all your works, and other modmakers must ask your permission before using them in their derived works. 'Copyright' means 'rights of the author', and nothing more.
ok then... but in that way - why they used mine npcs from maestro mod and tcc? noone asked me about their usage :devious: (anyway i didn't mind about this)
...but i asked bdj's permision about modding his mod in my way ;|
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ok

Unread postby boban89 » 23 Oct 2011, 17:02

well guys now ive played the game and i tried to enter Bracada Desert from Barrow Downs and the problem appear . I got black screen and some kind of texture cant be created and suddenly game turns of . Any idea what should i do ?

asterix15
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby asterix15 » 24 Oct 2011, 15:00

Try to enter the Bracada Desert from another location ;)

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ok

Unread postby boban89 » 24 Oct 2011, 20:16

now its ok , i just changed gfx to software 3d from usual accelerated hardware card

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

another thing

Unread postby boban89 » 26 Oct 2011, 06:59

People im sure you all know BDJs mod , so i need to ask you about final friendship test , because its kinda hard to keep all of friends alive in that dangerous lair of dragons . If is here anything what will help me to keep them alive , just tell me , because the best score was that i had just Pascal and Godwinson alive and its not enough to pass it . I always conjcentate all my attacks to Jester´s Folly to get cube asap . Thans for all replies and useful infos.

Arret
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby Arret » 27 Oct 2011, 01:42

You are hijacking the topic, but to answer:

The easiest way to do this is just to cast a lot of dragon breath from a distance since the dragons start grouped up and away from anything else. Other than the big dragon which has 5k hp, the others should drop pretty fast if you have roughly lvl 20 dark on 2 or more chars (which you should).

Remember hitting your friends, the trolls, or getting hit by the trolls instantly fails the quest and you have to load from outside the dungeon. You can heal your friends if they get really low, but this usually isn't a good use of time.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

ok

Unread postby boban89 » 27 Oct 2011, 07:10

well i should try it when i will be in treasure , im setteling other business in game to complete and then i will take others , after i reach good levels on all men in team , i will try treasury and then test

Belcanzor
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Belcanzor » 28 Oct 2011, 02:36

Someone know how to merge the new graphics with awesome maestromod?

and need to know if this method still work:

"1- Install game.
2- Apply 1.1 patch (not sure if necessary but no harm).
3- Install “MM7_Maestro_MOD_v2.7.exe”.
4- Unrar “MM7Extension.rar”. From Grayface site (be sure the file “maestro mod.lua” is in “Scripts\General”) in the game directory.
5- Apply Grayface 1.3 patch.

I already have the game running with that and run fine.

Thanks and credits to Grayface (Segrof)."

With new version of patch.
Thanks.
PD: Cant find MM7Extension.rar in new site.

boban89
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

another thing

Unread postby boban89 » 28 Oct 2011, 13:22

Hey guys , now i need to ask about those Saints scrolls in BDJs mod , ive searched everywhere , but i cant find them all . I usually found first,second,third and fifth . So i need to find fourth and sixth , but it seems like a problem , because its not anywhere. Help me please

Return to “Might and Magic”