MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
aslana
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Question - Bow of Carnage

Unread postby aslana » 02 Jul 2011, 14:04

Salvatore wrote:
aslana wrote:Now I have a question, if anyone could please take the time to answer:

Does anyone remember where/how on Emerald Island bow(s) of carnage can be found? I've read elsewhere in this thread that some people found 2 on Emerald Isle. I know there is 1 in Harmondale (Castle, I think?) but I would like very much to use one earlier if possible. They're so nice to use on the goblin hordes, I would really like to have one for my new party on Emerald Isle.

I have looked on these forums but haven't been able to find the answer.
I have the same trouble, I recently bought the Win7 version of all the games from GoG.com, and am trying this mod out. The goblin hordes on the starting island wipe me out because there are so many of them and my party is woefully underequipped to handle that many at a time. If I knew where the bows were, at least I would have a chance.
There don't seem to be any Bows of Carnage on Emerald Island, just the very nice Devilbone bow on the ground. There are 2 Bows of Carnage in your castle in Harmondale, one downstairs and one up, and one Bow of Carnage on the ground in the Harmondale map on the shore near the inactive teleporter.

I find ranged attack is very helpful with the goblin hordes on Emerald Island.

Pot googy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Coding wizard

Unread postby Pot googy » 20 Jul 2011, 03:17

I talked to Lady K on the Evermorn islands then quit playing for like 6 months.. now I have no idea what to do at this point to find the coding wizard lol

Mn
Scout
Scout

Re: Coding wizard

Unread postby Mn » 20 Jul 2011, 11:13

Pot googy wrote:I talked to Lady K on the Evermorn islands then quit playing for like 6 months.. now I have no idea what to do at this point to find the coding wizard lol
Lady K told You to ask any person in Erathia about coding wizard (summer house near docks), only at summer, after June 15(?)

Pot googy
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Pot googy » 20 Jul 2011, 18:56

Mn wrote:
Pot googy wrote:I talked to Lady K on the Evermorn islands then quit playing for like 6 months.. now I have no idea what to do at this point to find the coding wizard lol
Lady K told You to ask any person in Erathia about coding wizard (summer house near docks), only at summer, after June 15(?)
No one is there? Maybe I did that part? What did the person in the house say?

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 21 Jul 2011, 04:30

Pot googy wrote:
Mn wrote:
No one is there? Maybe I did that part? What did the person in the house say?
i guess you've waited till that date - it was your mistake. i got the same problem too.

you should be on other map till that date and travel to erathia - in that case code will trigger and disired NPC will be there.

i guess you should wait 1 more year to test it and be sure not to go to erathia in any cases or you'll have to wait 1 more year!

hit some exp and train - it will help you to spend the time =)
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 21 Jul 2011, 09:16

What did the person in the house say?

She said me to find altar without any useful action. Go to Harmondale altar and click on it - You'll teleport into coding wizard "house". But I think it's impossible before you'll talk with woman in Erathia

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Maestro's Mod

Unread postby the beavers1 » 16 Jan 2012, 02:21

Hey Guys I'm not sure where the forum is for Maestro's mod is so ill ask it here. I was playing Maestro's mod picking up dragons in the emerald isle dragon cave when i found an item called treasure chest. The value is 150k and the description says:

"Rare Treasure Chest. It was hidden by Regan Pirates many years ago. There are four of them exist and you've just found one! It costs a lot. you can try and sell it to a merchant. Such Treasuries are often used as decorations for weapon, armor or jewelry."

I want to know if this is part of the Mod or part of the original since I've never seen it before and on GOOGLE it doesn't come up.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Re: Maestro's Mod

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 16 Jan 2012, 04:34

the beavers1 wrote:Hey Guys I'm not sure where the forum is for Maestro's mod is so ill ask it here. I was playing Maestro's mod picking up dragons in the emerald isle dragon cave when i found an item called treasure chest. The value is 150k and the description says:

"Rare Treasure Chest. It was hidden by Regan Pirates many years ago. There are four of them exist and you've just found one! It costs a lot. you can try and sell it to a merchant. Such Treasuries are often used as decorations for weapon, armor or jewelry."

I want to know if this is part of the Mod or part of the original since I've never seen it before and on GOOGLE it doesn't come up.
since BDJ changed game that it is impossible to choose dark path - there is still a possibility to obtain dark pth artifacts... so i decided to make all dark artifacts a "treasure chests" with a great costs of 150.000.
so you can have affort to sell this chest and have alot of money. if i remember - they could be sold at the wizard's shop.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 16 Jan 2012, 07:09

vladimir-maestro wrote:
the beavers1 wrote:Hey Guys I'm not sure where the forum is for Maestro's mod is so ill ask it here. I was playing Maestro's mod picking up dragons in the emerald isle dragon cave when i found an item called treasure chest. The value is 150k and the description says:

since BDJ changed game that it is impossible to choose dark path - there is still a possibility to obtain dark pth artifacts... so i decided to make all dark artifacts a "treasure chests" with a great costs of 150.000.
so you can have affort to sell this chest and have alot of money. if i remember - they could be sold at the wizard's shop.

OH Thanks alot i got gm merc then sold it for big bucks (= Thanks for explaining it to me

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Maestro's Mod

Unread postby the beavers1 » 17 Jan 2012, 02:21

I have another question about maestro's mod, I was wondering how do you use the "Magic of Maestro" book that i was given after doing the quest to slay the king and queen dragons.

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Maestro's Mod

Unread postby the beavers1 » 17 Jan 2012, 08:35

Nvm, I figured it out. Also I just beat the game and i must say that this was a great mod! I loved the twist to the storyline! if only there was a mm game that continued from the end of this one..... but anyway the count zero dude said something about there being another challenge, but i dont remeber who im supposed to see or where. Can someone please tell me?

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 17 Jan 2012, 09:10

the beavers1 wrote:Nvm, I figured it out. Also I just beat the game and i must say that this was a great mod! I loved the twist to the storyline! if only there was a mm game that continued from the end of this one..... but anyway the count zero dude said something about there being another challenge, but i dont remeber who im supposed to see or where. Can someone please tell me?
after beating the game you can visit "evermorn island"... :baby:
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
---
---

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 17 Jan 2012, 23:41

vladimir-maestro wrote:
the beavers1 wrote:Nvm, I figured it out. Also I just beat the game and i must say that this was a great mod! I loved the twist to the storyline! if only there was a mm game that continued from the end of this one..... but anyway the count zero dude said something about there being another challenge, but i dont remeber who im supposed to see or where. Can someone please tell me?
after beating the game you can visit "evermorn island"... :baby:
Oh thats what it was i thought it was emerald isle. No wonder i couldnt figure it out! Thanks again!

Istrebitel
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Istrebitel » 06 Feb 2012, 18:29

To those who played the game, could you please answer some questions:

1) So far at the very beginning of the game, i found a way to get expert merchant for everybody, and expert fire magic (you have to visit the barrows but still it tells you in advance everybody will get fire magic 8 for free). Now, i'd rather not spoil myself but at the same time i'd rather not mourn a waste of skill points, since i'm a perfectionist and min/maxer. So, are there any other "every party member gets X skill for free at Y level" quest/object/something in the game? If so - how far is it through the game to reach it, approximately?

2) When is the class switch option given? Once again, when being the progress into the game you need to have to get your class changed

3) I found a blaster in the abandoned temple. I think it's supposed to be there, since there are generally very powerful items found on the emerald isles (with more powerful enemies as well...). Is there a way to learn the blaster skill any time soon, or will i get it as usual, only when i reach the land of the titans?

4) Found two contester shields. One gave in as quest item, what do i do with other one? Bug?

5) Found some quest statuette in the temple... once again, what do i do with it?

Lord Nanron
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lord Nanron » 11 Feb 2012, 18:54

Got a question.

I have now gone throught he revised game several times. Loved it every time.

The items in the chest on the 2nd floor of your castle (the preciouses), what do they do? I can't seem to find anything that they do. These are the rings in the chest that you need the blue key to get to.

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 11 Feb 2012, 19:04

now That you mention it I never did get the blue key.... where did you get it?

Lord Nanron
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lord Nanron » 13 Feb 2012, 01:11

the beavers1 wrote:now That you mention it I never did get the blue key.... where did you get it?
You need to do the angle quest for paladin....the Scroll quest.

the beavers1
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby the beavers1 » 13 Feb 2012, 02:35

I never got a blue key for that quest.....

Lord Nanron
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lord Nanron » 13 Feb 2012, 16:00

One of the guardians had the key. The first one you fight.

Lord Nanron
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lord Nanron » 13 Feb 2012, 16:01

It looks just like the Tatalia key....don't get them mixed up.

Return to “Might and Magic”