Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

MoS II cancelled?

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 22 Mar 2011, 21:14

Project put on hold.

-Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

MoS II Not Cancelled

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 01 Apr 2011, 10:29

Masters of Sighisoara II: The Undead of Xerphef is back on the track. In other words, the project is again showing some nice progress.

-Yurian

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 01 Apr 2011, 13:33

I'm glad to hearing that. And I'm bookmarking this thread to watching you out. :P
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Campaign II - testing is on the way

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 07 Apr 2011, 21:13

Hello All,

Here are two screenshots from the upcoming Masters of Sighisoara II: The Undead of Xerphef. The two screenshots were taken by yours truly earlier today during the latest testing sessions. It is perfectly alright (and quite decent as well) to comment the pictures released here. There are more of them for you to see at the Sighisoara site. ;)

http://sighisoara.webs.com/

With Heroic greetings,

Yurian

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

MoS II getting a real good process aspects in May

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 05 May 2011, 10:17

Update on the 5th of May 2011

Good news!! The Second Sighisoara campaign has been throughout tested for maps 1-3. I would like to thank all map testers for their hard work. A huge Thank You to you all, you know who you are. ;)

The big news is today that I'll be meeting HeroOfPunk, our Project Leader, in person starting on May 24th. We will enjoy the extraordinary chance of making and planning maps together at his place in Sweden, and the Sighisoara Project will no doubt benefit from it greatly. There's nothing like good ol' Heroes sessions in real time mode, right? :)

Meanwhile the Team encourages everyone here to contact us to get the latest news on Masters of Sighisoara II:The Undead of Xerphef. Map testers, map makers, fans and critics, boys and girls, this is your chance to speed up the process of us delivering you the second Sighisoara Heroes III:SoD based campaign, don't miss it out!!

On behalf of the Team,

Yurian Stonebow
Sighisoara Team Project Manager

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 05 May 2011, 10:57

Yeah I would love to see some of our fans out there write to us :) Come on the campaign has a couple of thousand downloads, we must have some people liking it out there? ;)
"By the power of Zelas!"

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 05 May 2011, 12:08

Sorry to spoil your faith, but you both should try to upload it at maps4heroes.com. So far, good maps or campaigns get hundred of comments or suggestions, thing pretty rare in a forum, I guess typical player behavior. Players are rare in a forum (what I do here then? !) :D

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 06 May 2011, 06:57

Uploading it there now ;)
NVM, I am not, I can not do it, I do not have outlook and I can't find an email to mail thew map to :(

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 06 May 2011, 20:10

Dont' you worry Salamandre, we're ever so optimistic about the outlook of this campaign, and we continue to remain always firm in our faith that the people will come to us in order to get their names on the final list of credits & thank yous.

Yurian

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 07 May 2011, 09:19

Yes, and now the maps are up on that other site, hoping that we will get some comments and shit ;)

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 07 May 2011, 12:11

This is splendid news, Max. I'm always looking to "widen" our audience, and that additional feedback is more than welcome. Let's hope that the folks at the maps4heroes site are active in this matter. And thanks for the pm, it seems that I did manage to book myself that hostel bed from a nice neighbourhood with quick access to the city center.

Yurian

maygwan
Scout
Scout

Unread postby maygwan » 12 May 2011, 19:25

Hi guys just to inform you all i am now helping max and yurian on completing the second instalment of this campaign so hopefully with the 3 of us we can have this out and ready to play by june-july. Anyway just wanted to let you know im working hard on the fourth map.
thanx
simon

Lizzie_G
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lizzie_G » 16 May 2011, 10:53

HeroOfPunk wrote:Well I have Heroes complete lol :P I looked at the map and I think it looks good Maygwan! :D I really look forward working with you! I look forward to it ALOT acctually you are talented :)
do your best!:)

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 22 May 2011, 14:50

AWESOME to have you back Maygwan, boy I've missed you! Lizzie_G, have I stumbled upon a fan of our campaign? Have you plkayed our campaign+maps? :)
"By the power of Zelas!"

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 23 May 2011, 01:24

Map 4 of campaign II has been updated once again. Working on the map's mechanics together with Maygwan has been quite an enjoyable experience.
Now all we need is HoP/Max to add some story pieces, and we'll indeed be hitting the much awaited map testing sessions in the near future. Team Members: please see your non CH email. :)

-Yurian

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 25 May 2011, 08:41

Today me and Yurian will be meeting for the first time IRL! And we will probably get to do some Heroes 3 mapmaking :D
"By the power of Zelas!"

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 25 May 2011, 10:50

Wild parties? Beer? No, hang on, Finnish ... Koskenkorva? Send us pictures, will you ... :D
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

HoP, Yurian and Gothenburg

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 25 May 2011, 11:01

Yes, good real time Heroes III map making sessions are sure to follow and maybe some drinks too. :) I have brought with me some nice souveneirs for Max, which I hope he'll like.
I'm really thrilled about all this and looking forward to our meeting in 3 hours from now.

-Yurian

Pictures will follow, of course. ;)

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 25 May 2011, 11:30

Yurian, I may be 5-10 minutes late since I have a meeting until 3:40 pm today, and as I told you on the phone yesterday, no drinks because of school tommorow haha. Acctually I am going to play in a football tournament tommorow!
So you can't stay until like 1 A.M haha! Anyways I am looking forward to meeting later! :)
Until then!
"By the power of Zelas!"

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 25 May 2011, 22:04

Update from Yurian and Max (HoP)!
We have looked over the maps and the stories! A few pictures have been taken as well! :D

We were thinking that you, our beloved fans would be able to ask us some questions? :)

We are thinking sort of like an interview.

Email all of your questions to maxygdell@hotmail.com

ALL questions are welcome :)

EDIT: Check the Moderators photos on sighisoara.webs.com to see the latest updates and the photos from Yurians trip! :D

Return to “Heroes I-IV”