TCC Part 1 Walk Through (Part 1) is now available

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
jeff

TCC Part 1 Walk Through (Part 1) is now available

Unread postby jeff » 21 May 2011, 16:48

I am happy to announce the publication of the first part of the Chaos Conspiracy Walk Through. This document covers all of the storyline and promotion quests. It should allow anyone who needs help with any of the quests to find their answer. While I was the author of the walk through, rest assured it has been completely checked by BDJ for accuracy and completeness. Hopefully it will motivate those who are reluctant to play mods because of a lack of help or a walk through to now play the TCC. Some of the graphics may be a bit unclear, but if you magnify the page to 150% in adobe reader they become easily readable.

The PDF file can be found at http://www.mediafire.com/?o8v1atah7c4m4fc

I have just started the second part which will cover the local quests, but it may be a while before that one is ready.

On behalf of Myself and BDJ Enjoy
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Heartless
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Heartless » 22 May 2011, 09:51

Thanks for the good work, i'll give it a try now.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 28 May 2011, 20:48

Well according to BDJ there have been about 40 downloads as of last weekend. Hopefully many from those new to the mod or those who were never able to finish.

unknownone
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby unknownone » 30 May 2011, 21:33

I was one of them, hopefully this week I'll have some time to convert some info in the html version :)
Congratulations for the great work!!!
I've played and enjoyed many RPGs:
MM6,MM7,MM8,MM9, Fallout 1&2, Planescape Torment, Torment: ToN, TES3, TES4

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 04 Jun 2011, 15:09

Last weekend 85+ downloads had been recorded. The walk through of the local quests should be released this weekend. :D

Return to “Might and Magic”