The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Chaosit
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Chaosit » 06 Apr 2011, 15:46

Help me please I've completed 1st part of the mod (I've found 4 Ether keys and the exit from Fortress of Anarchy.) Seer told me to save game and install 2nd part of mod. But the installer says that I've not completed the game yet:( What do I have to do? I don't use any savegame editors.

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 06 Apr 2011, 19:51

Did you make sure to save the game in your first savegame slot?

Chaosit
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Chaosit » 07 Apr 2011, 03:53

Yes I did. Maybe it is needed to clear out the Fortress of Anarchy? I have not killed everything there

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 07 Apr 2011, 11:37

Maybe, you might have missed one of the bosses. I'd try doing that first. One thing for sure is it is either a problem in-game or an installation problem. Once you've made sure you completed everything in-game, you can rule that out.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 07 Apr 2011, 17:27

he is not first one with the same problem.
i thought that it is because of game localization of version...but he got pure english one.
so i have no clue
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Adunaic Zigur
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Problem with installation TCCP2

Unread postby Adunaic Zigur » 12 Apr 2011, 12:02

i played part one till end (after talking with the Seer, and saving infront of the closed door (the keys disapper after i clicked on the door and talked with seer) it is saved in first slot)
than i installed TCPP2 (followed the install instruction) and when i load the renamed save game i have to do the hole quests from part 1 finding tamara helping lords etc. ... and get nomination to enhancer adept etc. again ... but i am still the lvl i finished part one ... the only thing that changed my bow skill is reset to normal and i started in mystic island falling from the air... and some new monsters are there (some VIOD enemys) but also the old one's ... it looks like that all citizens changed to some VIOD dragons...

now my question is if this is the normal progress of part 2 or did i have some bugs? i thought part 2 would be in a new land (the map is still the mm6 map)

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 12 Apr 2011, 18:14

something goes wrong.
you should fall into water near thr fountain + all maps should be new ones.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Stormz30000
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Stormz30000 » 30 Apr 2011, 11:07

How do I download this, the link is broken?

MMXAlamar
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby MMXAlamar » 30 Apr 2011, 17:40

Stormz30000 wrote:How do I download this, the link is broken?
Yeah a mod should probably fix that. The new link is in BDJ's signature: http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Stormz30000
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Stormz30000 » 01 May 2011, 07:35

Thanks!

moranimal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Secondary Promotions

Unread postby moranimal » 15 May 2011, 05:08

Hi everyone, game is playing great, but one problem - I cannot seem to gain the trust of the Lords and Ladies of Nimradur. I'm currently about 110th level, but for whatever reason, I cannot figure out what I haven't done. Can anyone help here? Thanks in advance! Mod is awesome by the way.

jeff

Re: Secondary Promotions

Unread postby jeff » 15 May 2011, 17:17

moranimal wrote:Hi everyone, game is playing great, but one problem - I cannot seem to gain the trust of the Lords and Ladies of Nimradur. I'm currently about 110th level, but for whatever reason, I cannot figure out what I haven't done. Can anyone help here? Thanks in advance! Mod is awesome by the way.
Here are some notes from the walk through that I am writing with BDJ's aid.
You gain Lord Godwinson’s trust by killing Grish’nak and returning with his sword. If you no one in your party is Master of Diplomacy, you can go to Sir Z’ul and The Lady Kathryn who will have tasks for you to perform. During Z’ul’s quest, the party should find twenty-four horseshoes, each giving two Skill Points. This is more than adequate to gain Master Diplomacy, level 8. The other three Lords and Ladies, King Jaffar in Castle Kat’an, the Baroness Klaravoyia found in Leannor Hall in Avalon, and Soiret the Adept found in the Enchanted Bastion of Ellesia will merely need to be visited, but after you have a Master of Diplomacy.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

moranimal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Gaining trust

Unread postby moranimal » 15 May 2011, 19:43

Thanks Jeff. I might not have had my Master level of 8 diplomacy going yet, so I'll revisit all of those places and see what they say. I do appreciate the help.

moranimal
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Secondary Promotions - Redux

Unread postby moranimal » 30 May 2011, 05:20

Hey Jeff, as I feared, I went back to each of the characters and they all said that we didn't have enough experience. (We're currently at 129th level across the board.) Diplomacy skill was at 10 and master level for all the characters. Is there any way to redo this? Do we have to redo the quest, if possible? Or is it simply too late? Let me know if we have any remaining options if you would be so kind. Thanks again for your assistance.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 30 May 2011, 12:44

The Seer should send you back to the north as Lord Godwinson needs your help. You have to retrieve the Call to Arms Flute for Lord Godwinson before the second round of promotions become available. Have you downloaded the walk through, if not I would do so as it answers pretty much all questions about the promotion and seer quests. The local quest walk through is still in production.

For those with Part 2 issues you will need to go to the TELP MM6 tavern and ask Jim, he unfortunately feels the time is not right for him to come back to CH.

Dracodile
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dracodile » 04 Jun 2011, 14:53

Where is the Danu's scroll #2?

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 04 Jun 2011, 15:07

Download the walk through, the link is in that thread, all of the locations are revealed. :D

Dracodile
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dracodile » 04 Jun 2011, 15:50

Can you say on what page is the walk through?

And, just out of curiosity, for what level Temple of Tranquility was desinged? The first big hall was hard on 30+ level, and ther were only few priestesses and flying girls of dead. What will be next? 8|

Oh, I forgot to say that TCC is very fun to play, much more challenging than MM6! It was really interesting to fight druids in Avalon without flight!

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 04 Jun 2011, 17:42

My apologies, I've been working so much on the Local Quest walk through I got the two confused. The Scrolls of Danu are in the Local Quest and not the walk through that has been released. The second scroll is in the Forbidden Vault in Demonclaw.

As far as the level for the Temple of Tranquility I can’t say as BDJ did all of the level setting.

Hopefully the Local Quest Document will be released today. I am waiting for BDJ to check the last few pages for accuracy and then it will be released.

Adunaic Zigur
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

have a litle problem with TCC Part 2

Unread postby Adunaic Zigur » 04 Jun 2011, 20:36

i can't find "Revelation Msg #2 and #4" (searched every land...)

but i reached the garden... and compled everything...
now i have the Chalice of Gods and when i enter the land where the pyramid is... i get always teleported to "???" ...
i need the two Msg's? or did i miss a hint how to enter... because Lloyd's Beacon isnt possible...

Return to “Might and Magic”