Heroes III HD in Heroes Chronicles

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Heroes III HD in Heroes Chronicles

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 23 Jan 2011, 19:47

I wonder, is it possible to use Heroes HD with Heroes Chronicles? It would be really nice if it was possible. I tried moving Heroes3hd.exe, Heroes3hdsetup.exe and HiRezData to my Warlords of the Wasteland folder, but it seems that it doesn't recognise Warlords.exe.

lotusreaver
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby lotusreaver » 17 Apr 2011, 18:42

I've tried as well and can't get it to work. Have you tried contacting Alexander Barinov, the author of the mod? According to the Heroes III HD Mod website, his email is: baratorch@yandex.ru

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 17 Apr 2011, 21:37

Nope, haven't tried it.

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 07 May 2011, 12:24

It's truly a shame that the otherwise quite splendid HD Mod does not work with Chronicles. It would be highly appreciated if someone knowledgeable in modding and Heroes were to get it work with the Chronicles series and there be'd no glitches or bugs.

Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Lizzie_G
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Lizzie_G » 17 May 2011, 11:14

Yurian Stonebow wrote:It's truly a shame that the otherwise quite splendid HD Mod does not work with Chronicles. It would be highly appreciated if someone knowledgeable in modding and Heroes were to get it work with the Chronicles series and there be'd no glitches or bugs.

Yurian
I agree:)

Return to “Heroes I-IV”