International Press Coverage

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Dalai
Equilibris Team
Equilibris Team

Unread postby Dalai » 04 Apr 2011, 12:16

Metathron wrote:Just FYI, HoMM V spawned an ocean of mods and improvements made by the community, so your point that it didn't succeed is moot.
Ok, that is true, I just checked it. My apologies. I stopped following H5 modding activity after a while.

It still does not make an argument "let's compare vanilla editions" or "editor is not that important" any more valid. And it remains to be seen if those mods will help H5 to be afloat after some time.
"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." Brendan Gill

Thelonious
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Thelonious » 04 Apr 2011, 19:10

I might be ill informed but a dutch new site posts this: (old preview though)
De helden spelen uiteraard een belangrijke rol in het verhaal van Heroes of Might & Magic VI, dat volgens de makers een veel grotere rol inneemt dan in de vorige games uit de serie. Het avontuur draait om een Archangel die uit de dood opstaat, wat waarschijnlijk betekent dat er onheil op komst is. Hoewel demonen en ander gespuis aanvankelijk voor tegenstand zorgen, zal blijken dat er een mysterieus plot gaande is rond de engelen zelf, en de vraag is dan ook wat de Archangel hier voor rol bij speelt. Hierover hebben wij ook nog niets meegekregen, dus voor meer informatie over het verhaal zul je waarschijnlijk moeten wachten tot Heroes of Might & Magic VI in de winkels ligt.
Which can roughly be translated into:
The heroes obviously play an important role in the story of Heroes of Might and Magic VI (hehe, they still call it HoMM ;)), which, according to the makers, has a larger role than in previous games in the series. The adventrure revolves around an Archangel who rises from the dead, which probably means that there's gonna be trouble. So while demons and other riff raff will cause some initial resistance, a mysterious plot involving the angels will be revealed and ofcourse the big question is what the Archangel has to do with this. We haven't recieved any info on that so for more information you'll likely have to wait for HoMM VI to hit the shelves
Anyone else had heard the archangel has risen from the dead? Oh and I do like how the Dutch always update their language with new english words :P
Grah!

Return to “Heroes V-VI”