New Grove Town

Official forum of the Wake of Gods mod to Heroes of Might and Magic III.
Mitabrin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

New Grove Town

Unread postby Mitabrin » 23 Dec 2009, 23:00

We won't beat around the bush - it's time for give you effects of our work.
In May 8 2009 the Grove Resurrection Project started. Do you remember resurrecting Forge? It's something like that...
We have returned town based on K1ng and his team's project back to life (but we have also changed some details into our ideas). I hope he'll be happy that his project finally sees the light of day. We present first Heroes of Might and Magic III new town made by fans!

Town's site is HERE. On this site you'll find Download page, where you can download mod that changes Fortress into Grove. With WoG 3.59 premiere we'll try to add Grove to game as completely new town.
Before installation we recommend to read instruction and recommendations on site.

some screens:

Warning! This is version BETA of town - it can have some minor bugs or mistakes. We don't have heroes' biographies and specializations yet though.

ps. Very important information!!! With our Grove you HAVE to wogify map, otherwise many crashes may result.

New Grove Team
Last edited by Mitabrin on 24 Dec 2009, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.

Corelanis
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby Corelanis » 24 Dec 2009, 04:14

Nice, its a shame that my h3 went missing id love to give this a try.
Also while crashes after a while do get insulting I think you mean result.
Corelanis used baton pass The Heroes Round Table sent out [the poster below me]

Mitabrin
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Mitabrin » 24 Dec 2009, 12:28

Yup, it was my mistake. :3 I'll fix it.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 25 Dec 2009, 06:43

need to be said:
this will be ONE OF THE GROOVES!!!
people do old one project and there is a new concept of the groove town.

people who were enveloped into early project are a little bit confused why polish (are they polish?) developers don't done any atempts to contact them.
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

HobbitTheCatEater
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby HobbitTheCatEater » 23 Dec 2010, 22:59

Hello again!

It is exactly a year since the last version of Grove - a town which was being reconstructed with K1ng and his team's idea - has been released.
Today we want to give you a GAMMA version. New version has much less defects, but also a lot of new stuff, that is for example: changed special buildings' properties, or new heroes' specialties. There are no lacks, probably nor errors, but there can be narrow amount of them. Please share with us your notions about balance or mistakes in this topic.
In Download page of our official website, which can be found HERE, you can find new version of this town in two languages - Polish and English. Before installation we recommend to read precisely instructions and prescriptions on site. This time patch needs a scripts' update to run properly, but it isn't necessary to install it because GAMMA version already has it.

After installing Grove every map MUST be WoGified!

Greetings...

New Grove Team

HobbitTheCatEater
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby HobbitTheCatEater » 07 Mar 2011, 15:47

The official website has been updated to the Grove buildings' section in both languages - Polish and English. Some building names may be surprising, but this naming is from the newest version - back to basics, K1ng Team's objects' names.

Oh - and you can watch our movie here.

Return to “Wake of Gods”