Preserve Creatures

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
protecyon
Golem
Golem

Unread postby protecyon » 04 May 2005, 01:00

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/174

CloudRiderX
Succubus
Succubus

Unread postby CloudRiderX » 04 May 2005, 01:00

The Preserve is my runner-up castle. It's absolutely great for beginners. With a wide variety of creatures, you get addicted quick. The Sorceress Castle was my favorite in II, and the Rampart was my runner-up in III, so many of their heirs are in this castle. I'm glad elves are still here. Unicorns are cool, and Phoenixes are very fun to play with. Gargantuans are a nightmare - i get scared just looking at them!
"A Guardian is always prepared." - Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

Pyro
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Pyro » 22 Jun 2005, 14:44

Yeah, I've always liked the forestthingies. They, the undead and the Warlock-ones. Mantises are great.

Orfinn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Preserve Creatures

Unread postby Orfinn » 23 Feb 2006, 12:17

Awesome creatures to use here, I'll will go for Wolves, Elves, Unicorns, Faerie Dragons, Leprechauns, Air and Earth Elementals and if possible I'll ofcourse take the Gargantuans along with me.

CloudRiderX
Succubus
Succubus

Preserve Creatures

Unread postby CloudRiderX » 19 Mar 2006, 12:55

I never really got why gargantuans are nature-aligned...they are big brutish monsters. Everything in the Preserve is supposed to be nice and happy. I guess the developers thought that the nature town needed a strong neutral creature. Beside Mantises of course...
"A Guardian is always prepared." - Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow

DAMU
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Preserve Creatures

Unread postby DAMU » 12 Apr 2006, 22:14

Gargantuans were Hexis's corrupted nature creatures that's the reason

DungeonMaster
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Preserve Creatures

Unread postby DungeonMaster » 01 Jun 2006, 14:43

wow got enough neutral characters?

blackdrgonslyr
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Preserve Creatures

Unread postby blackdrgonslyr » 08 Aug 2006, 18:27

Use the creature portal to get all of them :). I prefer Mantises. They are the second best creature in the game. And Gargantuanes are Earth Elementals surprisingly
Edited on Tue, Aug 08 2006, 12:28 by blackdrgonslyr

DreadLord
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Preserve Creatures

Unread postby DreadLord » 08 Aug 2006, 19:38

this is realy messed up

Sandro123
Pixie
Pixie

Preserve Creatures

Unread postby Sandro123 » 10 Dec 2006, 21:20

Preserve are good just because of their creature portal; it is the thing that propels them forward and on most maps, the only way to mantises.

I wonder if gagantuans were added to the creature portal with equilibris?

Anyway, I would go with magic hero, phoenixes, griffins, elves, sprites and wolves and mantises if I had the choice.

Inisto
Peasant
Peasant

Preserve Creatures

Unread postby Inisto » 08 Mar 2007, 15:20

Do NOT underestimate the Preservie dudes.If you have druids in your army with grandmaster Nature magic and capable of casting Dragon strength you have already won the battle.For example If you cast Dragon strength on a stack of Fourteen Goblin knights theyre damage and hitpoints doubles=Hits:260,Damage:32-60.Than you can cast Giant Strength=325 hits,Damage:40-68!!!!!!!That makes them stronger than Dragon Golems!!!!Now can you imagine a dummie hero Sorcerer with 9 hydras who attacks you in the believe that his army is stronger than yours?????WRONG I TELL YOU!

This however is best used with lvl 4 creatures because the attack skill does'nt change.I'd love to have a Barbarian army with a druid leadin it.Ahhhhhh the dream.

Edited 9/10/2007
Edited on Fri, Aug 10 2007, 12:44 by Inisto

Cleanpea
Demon
Demon

Preserve Creatures

Unread postby Cleanpea » 08 Mar 2007, 22:21

This is my favorite as well. On large maps, I go for three magic heroes(with as beefy summoning skill as possible) elves, griffins and phoenix. And mantis OR water elemental(if I get GM summoning skill, I go for waterelementals, as my three heroes will add three of them every day).

Their quick sand and slow spells + mind immunity makes them quite unique on the battlefield

Return to “Articles”