Any other old forum people coming back now that H6 started?

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Any other old forum people coming back now that H6 started?

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 22 Aug 2010, 21:39

Or do we need to track some of them down?!

C'mon, don't be shy... i promise i'll do all my biting in the HVI sub-forum.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 22 Aug 2010, 21:53

I have already seen some of the old faces returning, if only briefly. Unless they have moved on from gaming or M&M altogether, I suppose they will return to see what is going on. If they like what they see, I guess they'll stay around.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 22 Aug 2010, 22:39

you can't stop playing homm, once you played it you will be forced to play it forever :devil:
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 23 Aug 2010, 08:28

The idea is that i want to see more of them...

And could somoene e-mail Wildbear... i miss his avatar... and i want new smileys too. B-)
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 23 Aug 2010, 11:06

Hmmm.... Wildbear. There's a name I haven't heard in years. Along with White Tiger, Pitsu, the list goes on.

I never played H5 as even the demos crashed my computer. Didn't know there was an H6 in the works.

Gamers don't grow old. We just level up.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Aug 2010, 11:25

H6 is in the works (as we have suspected for some time), Pitsu is still active on the boards, and I sent WB an email to see if he shows up.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 23 Aug 2010, 11:39

Yeah, i see Pitsu around all the time. Way more then Vel and other irregulars (like Zam or timmy).

Oh, and someone e-mail sandy... i need to know if the aussie git is still alive... his last post made him sound like a cult member.

Pitsu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Pitsu » 23 Aug 2010, 16:29

yeah, the Round Table is so large that people can easily miss each other. :)
Sorry, but indeed i have not been very active poster.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 23 Aug 2010, 16:50

Especially when some people (hi scarlett) only visit 1 sub-forum.

I see some more people have shown up in the h6 forum... but we need moar. Anyone know what gravyluvr is doing?! Or winteflake? Or JJ, or Omega_Destroyer (even if i myself prefer the warlock, or the white stars). And a55a55in, and GOW and whoever else.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Aug 2010, 16:55

Some people have moved on, and it's not like that's the end of the world. After all, new people are always coming in, so instead of looking to the past, I think we should do our best to integrate the new members into our nice little board.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 23 Aug 2010, 17:00

Most of these new ones ain't no fun... they all have the same tired arguments in them... and get scared off to easily...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 23 Aug 2010, 17:43

Well, maybe if you say: "Hi", "welcome" and "let's talk about our different experiences and opinions" instead of "Boo", "moaahahaa" and "I'm right and everybody else need to die horribly in freak ice cream van accidents!" - then perhaps they won't be scared off so quickly? :tongue:

ScarlettP
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby ScarlettP » 23 Aug 2010, 22:52

Pitsu! SMooches!

And I know Vel comes and goes like a thief in the night. But I can't play the game anymore... so what would I have to talk about on the other side?

Gamers don't grow old. We just level up.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 23 Aug 2010, 23:00

Kalah wrote:Some people have moved on, and it's not like that's the end of the world. After all, new people are always coming in, so instead of looking to the past, I think we should do our best to integrate the new members into our nice little board.
That is a good attitude, has anyone heard from GhostWriter. It was a couple of years ago I asked him about his map ‘The City’. A great map I play tested but he never finished. :cry:
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 24 Aug 2010, 00:38

I saw Kareeah Indaga, Jolly Joker, Corribus, Mytical... at the HC. I know some left because of issues with moderation.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 24 Aug 2010, 06:27

Anyone besides teemayyy?!

Kalah wrote:Well, maybe if you say: "Hi", "welcome" and "let's talk about our different experiences and opinions" instead of "Boo", "moaahahaa" and "I'm right and everybody else need to die horribly in freak ice cream van accidents!" - then perhaps they won't be scared off so quickly? :tongue:
Where's the fun in that?!

Vlaad II
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Vlaad II » 24 Aug 2010, 14:30

Angelspit wrote:I saw Kareeah Indaga, Jolly Joker, Corribus, Mytical... at the HC. I know some left because of issues with moderation.
You can have GOW back if you want. :D
Cartographer - maps and mapmaking

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 24 Aug 2010, 15:08

I've been poking Milla, hope she gets back in here too. :)

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 24 Aug 2010, 18:39

Vlaad II wrote:
Angelspit wrote:I saw Kareeah Indaga, Jolly Joker, Corribus, Mytical... at the HC. I know some left because of issues with moderation.
I don't think ..it's so hot :P

More seriously Jolly Joker and Corribus "escaped" from reason hinted above, Kareeh was always omnipresent and Mytical left because our site was blocked from her job.

But here's still only one community, though it may be living on the two forums. And no one is really lost forever. :)
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Aug 2010, 07:30

Mytical left because our site was blocked from her job.
And no one informed her of proxies?!

Vlaad II wrote:
If you can convince the mods to allow non-game arguments back to the forum i would. I miss having him defend his religious beliefs by misinterpreting the dogma of other denominations. Maybe they should make a Flame Wars sub-forum, keep it all contained.

Return to “Campfire”