Very basic (I hope) WoG question

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
jeffh
Peasant
Peasant

Very basic (I hope) WoG question

Unread postby jeffh » 16 Aug 2010, 07:57

I'm trying out WoG and managed to get my commander killed. How can I raise him? https://www.celestialheavens.com/h3mapa ... tures.html says I can resurrect him but doesn't say how. I have returned to one of my towns and both left- and right-clicked on everything in sight, but nothing lets me raise him.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Aug 2010, 08:07

I think that if you're in the town it should be offered to you, alternatively you may try to look up hero properties and click the crossed hands or in the town click mage guild?

I also remember that here's an option "Sanctuary will ressurect commanders."
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

jeffh
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby jeffh » 16 Aug 2010, 17:43

Pol wrote:I think that if you're in the town it should be offered to you, alternatively you may try to look up hero properties and click the crossed hands or in the town click mage guild?

I also remember that here's an option "Sanctuary will ressurect commanders."
Maybe my mage guild wasn't high enough level? Nothing popped up and made the offer, and I've tried both your other suggestions as well. (And haven't yet seen a sanctuary on that map.)

I'll give it another shot later today; meantime if anyone remembers anything else, post away.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 16 Aug 2010, 17:49

Well, the sanctuary must be enabled in WoG Options before you will start to play the map. Maybe that here's other choice for Commander's ressurection as well?
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 16 Aug 2010, 18:44

Yes. I requested Fnord write a script to resurrect Commanders there at the Sanctuary.. A fee of a few Gems is requested by the Monks that habitate there.

Ojcar
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Ojcar » 01 Sep 2010, 23:11

you gotta have the adequate level of mages guild to resurrect him, push space if you are in a town already.

Return to “Heroes I-IV”