Heroes Kingdoms Beta Contest

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Heroes Kingdoms Beta Contest

Unread postby Kalah » 24 Jul 2010, 11:18

Ubi's upcoming web based MMO, Might & Magic: Heroes Kingdoms, is nearing completion, and Celestial Heavens have been offered a chance to participate in the exclusive closed beta.

Who wants in?

If you'd like to take part, please send me a PM with your credit card numbers - no, seriously: I'd like you to tell me the following:
why you think you'd make a good beta tester.
Last edited by Anonymous on 17 Aug 2010, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Coldy
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Coldy » 24 Jul 2010, 20:10

I'll take the time to report the massive amount of bugs they have in their very buggy game! :D

Furthermore I have been playing quite a few web browsing games over the years so I know what to expect from them. By having something to compare it to I can provide good quality feedback and who knows maybe we can me the game stand out in some way...though I doubt it since i have little faith in Ubisoft.... :disagree:

Why couldn't the MM/HoMM series been taken over by someone like Bioware or Bethesda or even Blizzard...the 3 big Bs lol :D

Elder
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Elder » 04 Aug 2010, 11:08

Another one?
I suppose all the old betatesters have access to it, am I right?

If so, I hope to see there the old guard of DE and Dominion fighting again.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 04 Aug 2010, 12:06

Wait, why is this announcement in the MM section, and not in MMH5? MMHK is Ubisoft's Ashan universe that only those who play MMH5 care about. And it's a Heroes game.

motter28218
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby motter28218 » 09 Aug 2010, 16:13

Are they every planning to go back to making a type RPG like we saw with MM6-8? I don't mind if they update the graphics, and when I say update I mean improved graphics, not like the one's in MM9, oh, I'm sure they were more expensive but they looked like crap.

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 09 Aug 2010, 16:36

If it's graphics upgrade like in Dark Messiah, it's good. If it's like in MMH5, it's horrible. MM9 graphics were early 3D low-poly graphics, these days you can use high-poly real-time rendering, so you won't see those low-poly characters these days (unless it's done on purpose).

Corlagon
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Corlagon » 09 Aug 2010, 19:09

Are you calling it MMH5 as part of a bet, or something? :P

GreatEmerald
CH Staff
CH Staff

Unread postby GreatEmerald » 09 Aug 2010, 19:21

No, I just figured that if they changed it, I might as well have some use of it to keep it away from the true HoMM games :)

Elder
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Elder » 13 Aug 2010, 11:00

hmmm for those uninformed:

We are talking about a web-browser game in which you don't see fights at all.
You have portraits of the units and do paper-rock-scissor fights with a plus of magic.

Return to “Might and Magic”