Heroes III. RoE

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
Jymbob
Peasant
Peasant

Heroes III. RoE

Unread postby Jymbob » 19 Jul 2010, 19:39

I'm looking for the three "Pride" maps, made by Jason Russel.
This site offers Angelic Pride, but not even a google search gives me a hint to where I can find the two others, any idears?

//And yes, I just installed my old H3 game after a 10 year break, from back then I seem to remember: No maps came close to those three, imo//

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 19 Jul 2010, 20:30

All the Pride maps you're asking about can be found on the Map Archives. Just click my signature and it'll take you to the Map Achives index. All of them should be on Archives I, but getting II would also put you on the safe side. ;)

Jymbob
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Jymbob » 19 Jul 2010, 21:30

Thx for the fast reply.
Its almost midnight here and I have had a long day, so maybe I'm too tired for this, but clicking on your link takes me to another tread here, clicking on "maps A-L" takes me to yet another forum it seems. In that forum theres over 200 treads but to me its not clear where the maps are.
Using the search function dosent help either.
Well, I'll go to bed instead but give it another, more patient, try tomorrow.

ByteBandit
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby ByteBandit » 19 Jul 2010, 22:52

I tried the links you said you have problems with. Everything takes you where you're supposed to go. Remember, Yahoo is a group site. You have to join the group or groups to get to the maps and tools. They're located in the 'Files' section in the box to the left. It's all free and takes about 2 minutes to join. Oh, and each site has like over 1100 maps ...give or take. :)

Jymbob
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Jymbob » 20 Jul 2010, 06:21

ok, thx, got them now. It was the joining the group I needed, I'm not familiar with the Yahoo thingie, anyway, got the maps and a couple of others I remembered to be good, thx again :)

Return to “Heroes I-IV”