What is Otter's Mod??

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
hitch12157
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

What is Otter's Mod??

Unread postby hitch12157 » 19 Apr 2010, 15:30

Hello all, my name's hitch, first time poster. I just finished the Chaos Conspiracy (great game!) and am looking for any other mod's that maybe out there. The only thing I found was on this site which was the Otter's mod but the post said it was just a prieview, and I couldn't find any info if he ever finished it or not. I don't want to start playing the preview if the finished version is out there and I just missed it so could any of you give me some info on it, or even if he didn't finish it did any of you play the preview, what was it about, is it worth playing just for fun? Thanks.

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 19 Apr 2010, 17:19

it is first mod for MM6
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

motter28218
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby motter28218 » 20 Apr 2010, 16:03

Hi Hitch, welcome to the forum. The post you found was just for my preview, I haven't completed the full mod yet and I kinda regret posting the preview so soon because so many real-world commitments came up and I wasn't able to work on it for some time, also I am still working with guys like Grayface, BDJ, and Mikenb who are creating new modding tools that are allowing me to add things to my mod that I had always envisioned but didn't know how to do, I would like to give you some kind of estimate on when it will be finished but that's just not possible as so many factors can "hold-up" a project like this. So, keep checking in, I will finish it, that much I will promise, but in the meantime if you are just bored and want to download the files and try the preview feel free, there's quite a few new quests to try, new character classes, improved weapons, the game has no ending but you might enjoy it just for fun. Thanks for you interest.

Return to “Might and Magic”