The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 29 Mar 2010, 07:35

Have this game logic ending? Part2 look very weird
How its compare to original mm6 story, do you find spaceship?

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 29 Mar 2010, 10:08

koval321 wrote:Have this game logic ending? Part2 look very weird
How its compare to original mm6 story, do you find spaceship?
There is a logic. But you must pay attention to the story. And, no, there is no spaceship. Don't forget: TCC is NOT MM6. It's a whole different story that shares, more or less, the same game engine, dungeons and maps with MM6.

lfcderek
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby lfcderek » 02 Apr 2010, 18:59

Well!

What can I say?

Nothing much I suppose except the Biggest of thanks to BDJ and the whole of the CC team!

I so enjoyed the MM7 mod but this was a real shock to the system - a new MM game!!

Mind you BDJ - those Snow Beasts were a bit cruel :D

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 05 Apr 2010, 05:32

Plagiarism :|
Last edited by koval321 on 06 Apr 2010, 06:22, edited 1 time in total.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 05 Apr 2010, 14:40

koval321 wrote:Image

Plagiarism :|
And the reason for this post was???? ;|
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 06 Apr 2010, 06:16

Nothing, am just always see 20th century fox when look at it, kind of dejavu :D

Hey i found something weird, all my characters have expert of body building but i even dont buy this skill and dont spend even single point on it. Am level14 and was in few places around begining katan. I realized this after leave severs, rescue Tamara.

Another thing i click every sever grate and i found underground key which i dont known where fit. Beside grate i drink from well inside severs, and explore this all area. Possible that skill appear somewhere there.

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 06 Apr 2010, 14:10

koval321 wrote:Nothing, am just always see 20th century fox when look at it, kind of dejavu :D

Hey i found something weird, all my characters have expert of body building but i even dont buy this skill and dont spend even single point on it. Am level14 and was in few places around begining katan. I realized this after leave severs, rescue Tamara.

Another thing i click every sever grate and i found underground key which i dont known where fit. Beside grate i drink from well inside severs, and explore this all area. Possible that skill appear somewhere there.
There is nothing weird about the Bodybuilding skill: you drank from some barrel or cauldron (forgot exactly where you got Bodybuilding). Occasionally BDJ left around goodies like this in form of barrels or cauldrons filled with "booze"... They all have funny names!

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 08 Apr 2010, 07:16

Probably super green barrel, in Elesia island. Surely not cauldron, because i dont drink them, am not sure what they do so i leave them for later. Anybody known what they do? Also what do prisoner in metal cage? I click them and hear sound like something happend, but i dont see any changes. I thought its possible part of new quest, "drink all kind of alcohols"

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 08 Apr 2010, 08:57

koval321 wrote:Probably super green barrel, in Elesia island. Surely not cauldron, because i dont drink them, am not sure what they do so i leave them for later. Anybody known what they do? Also what do prisoner in metal cage? I click them and hear sound like something happend, but i dont see any changes. I thought its possible part of new quest, "drink all kind of alcohols"
You should drink from the cauldrons. They will give you skills!

About the prisoner: ahem, are you sure that's not Tamara? She was caged; you're supposed to find her... Try clicking on her portrait...

koval321
War Dancer
War Dancer

Unread postby koval321 » 08 Apr 2010, 09:19

I mean cage in small islands on Elesia, there is message that i rescue somebody but who?

I will test cauldrons again, maybe they do something. Already i check and am sure that green barrel from elesia give this expert body building.

About mod, its great, but what i expect was some changes in 2d graphic, already dont found any. Maybe i will made my own modification compatible with chaos conspiracy, which change items and other things.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 08 Apr 2010, 17:35

The person you rescued is an NPC you now have. Take a look.

Spoiler:
You can leave him at the temple in Elesia.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 08 Apr 2010, 22:08

koval321 wrote: About mod, its great, but what i expect was some changes in 2d graphic, already dont found any. Maybe i will made my own modification compatible with chaos conspiracy, which change items and other things.
TCC Part 2 has all of the 2d graphic changes and 'new' overland maps areas. Part 1 (which you are currently playing) uses the original MM6 maps.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Adunaic Zigur
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

have a litle problem with TCC Part 2

Unread postby Adunaic Zigur » 09 Jun 2011, 09:45

i can't find "Revelation Msg #2 and #4" (searched every land...)

but i reached the garden... and compled everything...
now i have the Chalice of Gods and when i enter the land where the pyramid is... i get always teleported to "???" ...
i need the two Msg's? or did i miss a hint how to enter... because Lloyd's Beacon isnt possible...

Adunaic Zigur
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Adunaic Zigur » 10 Jun 2011, 17:49

ok got it...
but the end video was the original mm6 video not tcc

Return to “Might and Magic”