The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Where???

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 27 Feb 2010, 16:38

Foreverzero wrote:Hi all, i have MM6 unpatched, where can I download this mod and mok's patch?? I really wanna try this out

Thanx
It's quite easy: pay attention to the sticky topics in the MM forum... The second one is entitled "Might and Magic mods, projects and stuff": check there!
As for the patch, I suggest GrayFace's. I myself have never used it, but it does seem better than Mok's (actually, Mok's patch is included in GrayFace's).

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

OK

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 27 Feb 2010, 16:44

my fault. The link on that sticky points to the old download site, which doesn't work anymore. Here are the links below:

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Mirror1:
http://www.save-tara.com/downloads/The% ... piracy.rar

Mirror 2:
http://mm.ablaton.com/

BorG210
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: OK

Unread postby BorG210 » 28 Feb 2010, 12:16

Mamma Jamma wrote:I'll post for everybody to see the quest with the Judgement.

Except for one guy, who seems to be always in the same location (his name is Fraud, I believe, and he seems to be always in the far NW tavern in Kataan, close to the cave) the others are randomly placed. I'm sorry, but there is no easy way around it: you'll have to check everywhere, until you find them...

Fraud is always (or so it seems) in the NW Tavern in Kataan
Adultery is in a Tavern (other than the one with Fraud)
Self-righteousness is in a Temple (regular, NOT Carmen)
Avarice is in a Bank
The "bully" (forgot the name...) is in a Training Hall.

Here is a link that may help you in your search:
http://telp.org/mm6/tavern/anyboard/posts/41887.html

Thanks a lot, the one in the bank is the one I missed.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 01 Mar 2010, 12:40

Could someone send me the answer to the Obelisk quest?

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 01 Mar 2010, 17:30

Variol wrote:Could someone send me the answer to the Obelisk quest?
If you visited ALL the obelisks, go to the Far Reaches (ol' Hermit's Island) and look for a rock not far from the Fountain of Youth. You'll find the treasure there. I hope you'll like it!

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 01 Mar 2010, 17:31

Variol wrote:Could someone send me the answer to the Obelisk quest?
lol? I think this question is called walkthrough, and walkthrough is cheating.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 01 Mar 2010, 17:40

Mamma Jamma wrote: If you visited ALL the obelisks, go to the Far Reaches (ol' Hermit's Island) and look for a rock not far from the Fountain of Youth. You'll find the treasure there. I hope you'll like it!
Oh, I thought it was the tree in Dragon sand desert. It's asking for the 1st word of the incantation. Is this something else?

..and I really don't care about being spoiled. I've cheated plenty with the editor anyway. That's why I don't post the winning certificate.

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 01 Mar 2010, 18:10

Variol wrote:
Mamma Jamma wrote: If you visited ALL the obelisks, go to the Far Reaches (ol' Hermit's Island) and look for a rock not far from the Fountain of Youth. You'll find the treasure there. I hope you'll like it!
Oh, I thought it was the tree in Dragon sand desert. It's asking for the 1st word of the incantation. Is this something else?

..and I really don't care about being spoiled. I've cheated plenty with the editor anyway. That's why I don't post the winning certificate.
Ah, you mean the Danu treasure... Well, I don't know if you really need to have all the Danu scrolls in your inventory, or else knowing the right words will suffice. Better check to see that you have all of them. Anyway, I won't tell you, for now, the words. I'll just say that the solution is quite similar to the one for the (old) obelisk treasure. If that doesn't help, I'll PM for you the "incantation"!

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 01 Mar 2010, 19:32

Ahh, I did not know it was for that. I'll got to Hermit's Isle first...

I found the Ultimate treasure Scroll; with yet another riddle... :(

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 01 Mar 2010, 19:47

Variol wrote:Ahh, I did not know it was for that. I'll got to Hermit's Isle first...

Well, I don't remember where all the Danu scrolls were, but I think you need to have all 5 of them in your inventory to get the treasure. Although I'm not sure; maybe someone else will help with this.
Anyway, I don't remember whether one of the scrolls was in Far Reaches or not. But check to see if you have all 5 of them, you can try to solve the riddle: it's quite easy actually...

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 01 Mar 2010, 21:02

I only have 3, 4, and 5. So, are the obelisk and and Danu quest, part of the same thing?

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 01 Mar 2010, 21:54

Variol wrote:I only have 3, 4, and 5. So, are the obelisk and and Danu quest, part of the same thing?
No, they are not. The Danu quest was, I think, designed to replace the original obelisk quest, but it is no way connected to the obelisks. All you need are the Danu scrolls. I think, although I'm not quite sure, that one of the scrolls you're missing is in one of the dungeons in Kastution Waters and the other one in a chest in Avalon area. But maybe I'm wrong...
One important note about the obelisk treasure: while the "treasure" itself may not seem important, you still receive the 300.000 XP points!
Good luck hunting!

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 02 Mar 2010, 02:12

.. but the obelisk quest was always the stone in Ironsand desert. Now, there's a tree there, which asks the above question.

cortisan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cortisan » 02 Mar 2010, 04:29

Variol wrote:.. but the obelisk quest was always the stone in Ironsand desert. Now, there's a tree there, which asks the above question.
Ironsand desert is from Might and Magic 8?

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 02 Mar 2010, 08:29

Variol wrote:.. but the obelisk quest was always the stone in Ironsand desert. Now, there's a tree there, which asks the above question.
Yes, there is a tree now in that location, but it is an entirely different quest; maybe that's why it is called "Danu treasure"... It's just like pretty much everything in TCC: all the quest items and dungeons are, more or less, the same, but the quests are entirely different. Does it makes sense now?

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 02 Mar 2010, 10:30

cortisan wrote:
Sorry; Dragonsand

cortisan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cortisan » 02 Mar 2010, 11:55

Variol wrote:
cortisan wrote:
Sorry; Dragonsand
Yeah no problem, read what MJ said hes right.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 02 Mar 2010, 22:03

I find by half way through the game, pretty much everything brakes your stuff. It's just a lttle stupid after a while.

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 03 Mar 2010, 10:40

Mamma Jamma wrote:
Variol wrote:Ahh, I did not know it was for that. I'll got to Hermit's Isle first...

Well, I don't remember where all the Danu scrolls were, but I think you need to have all 5 of them in your inventory to get the treasure. Although I'm not sure; maybe someone else will help with this.
Anyway, I don't remember whether one of the scrolls was in Far Reaches or not. But check to see if you have all 5 of them, you can try to solve the riddle: it's quite easy actually...
I'm sure that everybody can obtain Danu Treasure without taking all scrolls in inventory, moreover, you even can not find several scrolls, but with only words-sequence knowledge you can answer all questions and give treasure. (checked) Another hint - there is the only great weapon (Brennens Bow), all others weapons you can find in other places much early and they are not useful in TCC-Part2. And one of Danu scrolls is (or may be generated) in the Far Reaches location (first playing I found all scrolls at another places, but second time one scroll really was there)

Sure Valla
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Sure Valla » 06 Mar 2010, 12:03

seriously you guys, where the hell is Tamara?

http://telp.org/mm6/tavern/mm6tavern.html

I sound like a noob, right?

Return to “Might and Magic”