The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

OK

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 16 Feb 2010, 16:22

I'll post for everybody to see the quest with the Judgement.

Except for one guy, who seems to be always in the same location (his name is Fraud, I believe, and he seems to be always in the far NW tavern in Kataan, close to the cave) the others are randomly placed. I'm sorry, but there is no easy way around it: you'll have to check everywhere, until you find them...

Fraud is always (or so it seems) in the NW Tavern in Kataan
Adultery is in a Tavern (other than the one with Fraud)
Self-righteousness is in a Temple (regular, NOT Carmen)
Avarice is in a Bank
The "bully" (forgot the name...) is in a Training Hall.

Here is a link that may help you in your search:
http://telp.org/mm6/tavern/anyboard/posts/41887.html

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 16 Feb 2010, 17:13

I did fine 2 in Avalon, and 2 elsewhere; however, I did "not" fine the one in Kat'an. I know he was there in the previous version I played though.

Now, I don't know which one I still need. :(

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 16 Feb 2010, 17:56

So Fraud was not in the tavern close to the old Snergle Caverns?

Hmmm, weird; I played twice TCC Part 1 and seen (again twice) a friend playing, and he was there every time! All the others were all mixed up though...
Well, maybe he isn't always there...

I know it's a pain in the neck not being able to promote your priest, but what can I say: just keep looking and good luck!

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 16 Feb 2010, 18:29

It's not even the promo part. It's that you can not progress the plot either.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 17 Feb 2010, 14:27

I did the Rusalki & finacee quest and looked for the 5th person again. I still have not found them. It's just turning me off now.

Ok, I finally found Fred the Fraud. He was in the tavern outsite of Port Sl. not in Kat'an. He must show up there at some point, 'cos I have checked it before.

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 17 Feb 2010, 15:29

Variol wrote: Ok, I finally found Fred the Fraud. He was in the tavern outsite of Port Sl. not in Kat'an. He must show up there at some point, 'cos I have checked it before.
Good for you! Sorry to have mislead you with Fraud, but I did think he shows up in the same place every time....
Anyway, you managed after all; I think BDJ designed on purpose this quest, so that no one can give spoilers...

P.S. Are you using Mok's or GrayFace's patch? I only used Mok's (but next time I'll play MM6 or MM7 I'll try GrayFace's one)

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 17 Feb 2010, 15:43

Yes, I am using it, but have stayed away from the autosave, due to past problems. The regular save/load is very fast anyway.

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 19 Feb 2010, 00:30

BorG210 wrote:No, It's mutch earlier and simplier. One sing I'bve already solved myself, second - not/ I've found only four people to judje in Inquisitor quest - 2 in Avalon and two in Ka'taan and can't find the fifth. Any clues???
In Your situation - fifth percon may by in Mystic Isles... (Such as in my gaming - two in Avalon and two in Katan - I was very surprised, Mystic Isles location contain two taverns and no other "official" places, but in the north tavern I found last "Judjed"). But theirs location is random - see all taverns, trainings, banks...

cortisan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cortisan » 20 Feb 2010, 02:48

Hey guys, I just went to install TCC part 2 and then I realised that there were no save files in my TCC folder even though I had already complete part 1 and saved it... I decided to go into TCC to see if it was actually gone and it acted as though I had never opened the game before (wouldn't allow me to skip opening movie) and there were no save games... has anyone else had this problem? I don't really want to play the whole part 1 again...

Edit: I did a search on my computer and the save file is totally gone...

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 20 Feb 2010, 18:10

cortisan wrote:Hey guys, I just went to install TCC part 2 and then I realised that there were no save files in my TCC folder even though I had already complete part 1 and saved it... I decided to go into TCC to see if it was actually gone and it acted as though I had never opened the game before (wouldn't allow me to skip opening movie) and there were no save games... has anyone else had this problem? I don't really want to play the whole part 1 again...

I can sent you my "last mm6-part1" file (save000, party is really strong),. but your mail don't Work (?) In PM I (with my "nice" English) I don't know how to do...

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 20 Feb 2010, 20:25

vladimir-maestro wrote:BDJ! I've saw that there is a very big video (hive under the dome) about 154mb for 6 sec. video!!!!!!!!!
i think that it could be replaced with mine "dummy" smk.
also i think that after mm8level editor repacking and revision final ANIMS file will be 30%-40% smaller than it is now...give it a try ;)

maybe some minor assistance needed? any other fixes will be done to TCC again? will be there a FINAL version of the MOD or it is completed already?

P.S. you make me shy :angel:
It's exelent work! But there are"my likled "Lazour"(?) Dragons - there are the Most interesting for battles and im HMN3 those ones only haved health 1000?

cortisan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cortisan » 23 Feb 2010, 12:33

Mn wrote:
cortisan wrote:Hey guys, I just went to install TCC part 2 and then I realised that there were no save files in my TCC folder even though I had already complete part 1 and saved it... I decided to go into TCC to see if it was actually gone and it acted as though I had never opened the game before (wouldn't allow me to skip opening movie) and there were no save games... has anyone else had this problem? I don't really want to play the whole part 1 again...

I can sent you my "last mm6-part1" file (save000, party is really strong),. but your mail don't Work (?) In PM I (with my "nice" English) I don't know how to do...
Really cortisws@hotmail.com? That's strange, thanks anyway!

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 23 Feb 2010, 21:13

cortisan wrote:
Mn wrote:

you are aware that this hotmail-address has probably already been picked up by several spambots by now, right?
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 24 Feb 2010, 12:58

I mailed to cortisan at last))) There was only my mistakes in mail-tuning by Windows 7.

cortisan
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby cortisan » 25 Feb 2010, 05:31

Talin_Trollbane wrote:
cortisan wrote:
Mn wrote: I can sent you my "last mm6-part1" file (save000, party is really strong),. but your mail don't Work (?) In PM I (with my "nice" English) I don't know how to do...
Honestly I'm not bothered by it, I have a uni email address anyway.

you are aware that this hotmail-address has probably already been picked up by several spambots by now, right?

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 25 Feb 2010, 10:58

I'm just trying to get through the "Temple of Tranquility". I actually paused and went to kill Koeschei instead. I have a hard time remembering how to get to the second part of the castle. I have clicked on the cube and now I'm running around in circles.

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 25 Feb 2010, 12:08

Variol wrote:I'm just trying to get through the "Temple of Tranquility". I actually paused and went to kill Koeschei instead. I have a hard time remembering how to get to the second part of the castle. I have clicked on the cube and now I'm running around in circles.
Which cube? The first one? There are three of them actually (the last one isn't really needed in TCC, unless you want to steal from the dead...).

If it's the first cube (the one in the big hall with crystals in it and a poison trap) and it has already turned red (" the crimson embers lead the way" or something like it...), then there will be a (big) wall to the north that has opened. Can't miss it. If it didn't turn red, then you'll have to press a lever.
Check on the web a map of Castle Darkmoor; see below a link

http://www.the-spoiler.com/RPG/New.Worl ... m6.html#md

Ajun
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ajun » 25 Feb 2010, 12:54

Hi BDJ,

I have finished the part2 long time ago. Sorry for telling you so late.
Here's my transcript. I love this game!

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 25 Feb 2010, 18:53

Nice goin' Ajun!

Foreverzero
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Where???

Unread postby Foreverzero » 27 Feb 2010, 16:18

Hi all, i have MM6 unpatched, where can I download this mod and mok's patch?? I really wanna try this out

Thanx

Return to “Might and Magic”