The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 24 Jan 2010, 19:08

Sent it!
I can make a PC Wizard output of my video settings if you need them. Or else, ask me and I'll tell you what you need.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: It seemes I'l soon complete Part2

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 24 Jan 2010, 23:53

Mn wrote:After holidays playing, I reach the Piramid and obtained all hints from "objects". I hope that end-of-game is not very far from me. As I understand, I'm not need to download anything else and replace any of old files?
Mn,

No, you don't have to download anything else. However, when you reach the end of game, you'll see the original MM6 video (with Nicolai), but will get the TCC Winning Certificate.

Good luck!

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 25 Jan 2010, 01:49

Maybe you and the mods can make a sticky topic in here, there you can write and update the download links easaly. Right now, it could be kinda confusing navigating the forums for downloads...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 25 Jan 2010, 03:04

darknessfood wrote:Maybe you and the mods can make a sticky topic in here, there you can write and update the download links easaly. Right now, it could be kinda confusing navigating the forums for downloads...
I agree, a topic that lists all the latest links for patches and mods would be very useful. Mod/patch-makers could then come in and ask for the OP to be updated when their mod/patch is.
You'd think Darkmoor was a ghost town, but instead there's plenty of life among the dead.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 25 Jan 2010, 13:10

Macros the Black wrote:
darknessfood wrote:Maybe you and the mods can make a sticky topic in here, there you can write and update the download links easaly. Right now, it could be kinda confusing navigating the forums for downloads...
I agree, a topic that lists all the latest links for patches and mods would be very useful. Mod/patch-makers could then come in and ask for the OP to be updated when their mod/patch is.
That's a good idea. Unfortunately, The Chaos Conspiracy no longer has a 'home' on Filefront (the site's too flaky to be useable any longer), so there's no place to download and access the files. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.

If not, well, it's been fun!

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 25 Jan 2010, 13:50

Maybe Kalah could help out...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Mn
Scout
Scout

YES, I'm a Winner!

Unread postby Mn » 28 Jan 2010, 13:30

I finished TCC-part2 with the only hint (by mamma jamma) about trainer location. I'm happy to play games such TCC. My great Thanks again to game creators. I will edit my "preview hints" in TCC Part1 Topic - with some additional info for beginners.
If anybody interest, there are my results:
Starting party (142 level) - Paladin(?), Exorcist and two Stalkers.
Party level(s) in the end of game - 228-228-227-228.
Time - 0 Years, 5 Months, 3 Days.
Score - 805939.
I'l sent my Winning sertificate to Sertificates topic at next week (or, tomorrow) from my work server.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Re: YES, I'm a Winner!

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 28 Jan 2010, 13:46

Mn wrote:I finished TCC-part2 with the only hint (by mamma jamma) about trainer location. I'm happy to play games such TCC. My great Thanks again to game creators. I will edit my "preview hints" in TCC Part1 Topic - with some additional info for beginners.
Score - 805939.
I'l sent my Winning sertificate to Sertificates topic at next week (or, tomorrow) from my work server.
Mn,

First of all ..

Congratulations!

We are glad that you've enjoyed The Chaos Conspiracy, Part 1 and Part 2.

Now, did you use the Maestro Patch for the end-game video?

BDJ

Mn
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Mn » 28 Jan 2010, 15:17

Big Daddy Jim wrote:
Mn wrote:I finished TCC-part2 with the only hint (by mamma jamma) about trainer location. I'm happy to play games such TCC. My great Thanks again to game creators. I will edit my "preview hints" in TCC Part1 Topic - with some additional info for beginners.
Score - 805939.
Mn,

First of all ..

Congratulations!

We are glad that you've enjoyed The Chaos Conspiracy, Part 1 and Part 2.

Now, did you use the Maestro Patch for the end-game video?

BDJ
No, I saw old end-video. If I can download Maestro's ones, From here? I don't pay many attention to yours last posts, I was whole in the GAME))

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 28 Jan 2010, 16:47

Mn wrote: No, I saw old end-video. If I can download Maestro's ones, From here? I don't pay many attention to yours last posts, I was whole in the GAME))
Mn,

Here's the info. Please backup your original ANIMS2.vid file before running this patch. The end-game video runs on some PCs, but not on others.

Try it out and let us know if it works for you.

BDJ

vladimir-maestro wrote:
here is a link to the final patch:
http://rapidshare.com/files/338982161/ending.exe
this patch will add ending video to the game.
instruction:
1) allow this patch to work (this is not a virus!!!)
2) make a backup to "anims2.vid"
3) put this EXE patch into your "ANIMS" folder to "anims2.vid" file and execute.
4) after patch complete it's work - you will be able to see new ending video of TCC game.
P.S. I'm not a "blizzard int." so do not expect something outstanding...but video is rather interesting dontknow (author asking for the hoo )

Hotfile mirror:
http://hotfile.com/dl/25261754/570c3e6/ending.exe.html

Mn
Scout
Scout

Download en-video

Unread postby Mn » 28 Jan 2010, 18:14

Any my several attempts were failed (as last week). Rapidshare give me standart msg "servers overload" or smth.

Mamma Jamma
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Download en-video

Unread postby Mamma Jamma » 28 Jan 2010, 18:30

Mn wrote:Any my several attempts were failed (as last week). Rapidshare give me standart msg "servers overload" or smth.
Mn, there was a mirror at the bottom of BDJ's post. Here it is; it looks like you missed it:

Mn
Scout
Scout

Re: Download en-video

Unread postby Mn » 29 Jan 2010, 22:19

Mamma Jamma wrote:
Mn wrote:Any my several attempts were failed (as last week). Rapidshare give me standart msg "servers overload" or smth.
Mn, there was a mirror at the bottom of BDJ's post. Here it is; it looks like you missed it:

Thatks, I saw Maestro's video-end. Diablo was banished forever, Chalice was drowing in deep water and all heroes gived their monument of stone. Best Ending! But game is continued in both end-videos. What you think about it?

Konfuzius
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Konfuzius » 30 Jan 2010, 06:52

Will a part 3 follow or is TCC finished?

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 30 Jan 2010, 06:59

Konfuzius wrote:Will a part 3 follow or is TCC finished?
No, TCC is now complete. Once the download site(s) is/are active, I'm retiring the game and am going to take a long, long vacation from the MM world of game 'modding'.

It's been fun, but this old man is tired.

BDJ

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 30 Jan 2010, 07:13

Big Daddy Jim wrote:
No, TCC is now complete. Once the download site(s) is/are active, I'm retiring the game and am going to take a long, long vacation from the MM world of game 'modding'.

BDJ
will you still be able via e-mail in sertain situations?
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 31 Jan 2010, 09:15

vladimir-maestro wrote:
Big Daddy Jim wrote:

BDJ
will you still be able via e-mail in sertain situations?
For you, Maestro ... of course!!

BDJ

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 01 Feb 2010, 15:28

Question,
It looks like everyone starts with the bow skill. Given that, do my 3 Archers start with a little disadvantage, since they must take it, as a default? It would be nice for them to be able to choose an extra category.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 01 Feb 2010, 17:19

Variol wrote:Question,
It looks like everyone starts with the bow skill. Given that, do my 3 Archers start with a little disadvantage, since they must take it, as a default? It would be nice for them to be able to choose an extra category.
Well, you could look at it as an archer disadvantage, or you could view it as an advantage for all non-archers.

Either way, it is what it is.

BDJ

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 05 Feb 2010, 18:50

Grish'Nak is one big MF!! 8|

Edit:
Orc Spellbinder is also very cool!!!

Return to “Might and Magic”