3.55 Alpha version of 3.6

Official forum of the Equilibris mod to Heroes of Might and Magic IV (Russian forum)
rhomboidspace
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby rhomboidspace » 05 Oct 2009, 19:06

Ettercap wrote:I realise there have been many versions prior, though I haven't tried any of the others. It's alot of work and takes some time, especially if you have school, work, family, other hobbies etc..
Can you at give us a percentage of how much is complete?.
It's not possiable to give a percent complete for an open ended project, since the 100% point is not defined.

Jack Necron
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Jack Necron » 21 Oct 2009, 15:49

I hope it comes out soon. All the screenshots they show look awesome.

TheUnknown
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby TheUnknown » 22 Oct 2009, 18:22

All the screenshots they show look awesome.
I admire your using of present tense :)

I also can't wait for it to come out soon, really hope that the tournament is going to help in finishing the new version.

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 26 Oct 2009, 23:17

They have been working on the said version for five years now. I wonder what makes you people to think that it'll be published any time soon? Of course we can argue that if people in the western world live up to an average of 75 years of age, then for us to wait another 5 years is but a short time which will just pass by us in no time.

I think I will put the tea cettle on while we're waiting.

Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

rhomboidspace
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby rhomboidspace » 28 Oct 2009, 14:31

Yurian Stonebow wrote:They have been working on the said version for five years now. I wonder what makes you people to think that it'll be published any time soon? Of course we can argue that if people in the western world live up to an average of 75 years of age, then for us to wait another 5 years is but a short time which will just pass by us in no time.

I think I will put the tea cettle on while we're waiting.

Yurian
it took blizzard nearly 10 years from warcraft 2 to warcraft 3, so 5 years is not much time for a person dedicated to the game. the biggest problem the equilribris team has right now is they don't have a lead programer who's spent several years hacking the heroes4.exe.

Return to “Equilibris”