Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Fight my brute...

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 21 Aug 2009, 10:41

You know you want to: http://toolverine40k.mybrute.com

The random development is a bit annoying, but this is pretty fun.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

TheUndeadKing
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby TheUndeadKing » 21 Aug 2009, 13:53

The combat outcome is random, too. No matter what skill(s) or weapon(s) you have, you can still lose a battle against a weaker brute (unless your character is "too strong" for the other brute, of course). Sometimes when watching games this pisses you off, and you start yelling at your Brute "WTF are you doing?! Use that spear damnit!". :mad:

Other than that, it's pretty fun for a minimalist game. My only gripe is that, some Brutes get powerful animals (Bear or Wolf) or very powerful skills/weapons early on and that unbalances the game a bit.

Anyway, here's my brute. Feel free to beat the crap out of him:
http://theundeadking.mybrute.com/
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free..." - Michelangelo

arturchix
Titan
Titan

Unread postby arturchix » 21 Aug 2009, 16:10

Here's mine - http://arturchix.mybrute.com

Haven't played for a while.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 22 Aug 2009, 11:05

Uh... pupils.

But i see most haven't played much...
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

TheUndeadKing
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby TheUndeadKing » 06 Oct 2009, 14:12

TheUndeadKing wrote:The combat outcome is random, too.
I take that back, because I was certainly wrong about it. Combat outcomes are NOT random; instead, it can be safely said that the Brutes are programmed to act stupidly at random times. :disagree:
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free..." - Michelangelo

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 06 Oct 2009, 23:35

TheUndeadKing wrote:
TheUndeadKing wrote:The combat outcome is random, too.
I take that back, because I was certainly wrong about it. Combat outcomes are NOT random; instead, it can be safely said that the Brutes are programmed to act stupidly at random times. :disagree:
Does it matter? This is the crappiest game I've seen in a long time. Image
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 07 Oct 2009, 00:03

HodgePodge wrote:[
Does it matter? This is the crappiest game I've seen in a long time.
I guess all this long time you've been in some fancy land with unicorns and rainbows, coz things are much more uglier here :D

TheUndeadKing
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby TheUndeadKing » 07 Oct 2009, 01:44

Crappiest game ever? Wow, well, different strokes, I guess...

I know, it's probably not the best browser game out there, but hell, it's free, it's fun, it's quick and you don't even need to register to play it. Just a couple of minutes of fun, that's what it is.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 07 Oct 2009, 02:14

MistWeaver wrote:
HodgePodge wrote:Does it matter? This is the crappiest game I've seen in a long time.
I guess all this long time you've been in some fancy land with unicorns and rainbows, coz things are much more uglier here :D
You must be really starved for a game to play … any game. This isn't even a game. Gimme unicorns & rainbows any day instead of this unimaginative waste of time.
TheUndeadKing wrote:Crappiest game ever? Wow, well, different strokes, I guess...

I know, it's probably not the best browser game out there, but hell, it's free, it's fun, it's quick and you don't even need to register to play it. Just a couple of minutes of fun, that's what it is.
And just a 'couple of minutes of fun' (or should I say seconds) is all you'll get with My Brute. There's lots of much better free browser games out there with easy registration. Just look at my signature for a link to one of the best. Hours of imaginative, free gameplay. I'm sorry, but My Brute doesn't hold a candle to some of the other free browser games out there. The only thing I can say about My Brute is it's so boring, you'd have to be dead to find any enjoyment in it. :hoo:

TheUndeadKing
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby TheUndeadKing » 07 Oct 2009, 02:43

HodgePodge wrote:Hours of imaginative, free gameplay.
You see, that's exactly what I'm NOT looking for, because I don't have hours to spend on browser games. Sometimes I don't even have enough time to play games that I've actually paid for.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 07 Oct 2009, 04:14

TheUndeadKing wrote:
HodgePodge wrote:Hours of imaginative, free gameplay.
You see, that's exactly what I'm NOT looking for, because I don't have hours to spend on browser games. Sometimes I don't even have enough time to play games that I've actually paid for.
Well then I guess My Brute was made especially for you. :D

MistWeaver
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby MistWeaver » 07 Oct 2009, 09:02

HodgePodge wrote: You must be really starved for a game to play … any game. This isn't even a game. Gimme unicorns & rainbows any day instead of this unimaginative waste of time.
I can assure you Im not. And Im not saying that it is really good either. I just wonder how didnt you see any game worse than this one in a long time. Because I've seen. A lot. And you had to pay for them. :)

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 08 Oct 2009, 06:31

@HP

If i wanted to play a real game i'd quit my job and stay at home...
TheUndeadKing wrote: I take that back, because I was certainly wrong about it. Combat outcomes are NOT random; instead, it can be safely said that the Brutes are programmed to act stupidly at random times. :disagree:
Yeah, nothing more annoying then seeing the brute throw away a good weapon when he/she only needs one more hit with it, but 5 more with fists...

dogthenine
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby dogthenine » 31 Dec 2009, 02:01

I played this for a while. And it is a bit fun, for a while. But once you realize that you have absolutely zero control over your characters development or fighting tactics, it just becomes uber pointless. I think most of us here enjoy RPG's, in part, because of character development. And that's why I stopped playing Brute but still dust off the ol' MM cd.

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”