Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!

The old Heroes games developed by New World Computing. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 10 Jun 2009, 16:10

Hey Koni I am right here and I am just about to clean my room a little then I shall keep up the work on the second part of the map, it is indeed very much for me as my gf graduates 9th grade and I am having my last day at work tommorow, then I will be free for 4 days, then I will once again work 9 days, then I will have a month of or so then work then like a couple of days of and then school... But I am working as much as possible on the maps and I will indeed send a updated Part 2 today! :D

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 10 Jun 2009, 16:56

Thanks for life sign! :D

Would be nice if you could send the updated part 2 connected with/bound into the campaign file, so that I can restart testing the campaign from the beginning.

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 10 Jun 2009, 17:18

Yes sure indeed I will send it to you later this evening! :) Now I am going to start on working on it! :D

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 19 Jun 2009, 00:09

OKey everybody! It is yet again another friday and I bet you are all sitting up eagirly (or however it spells) waiting for another friday update to be released! Well I am glad to tell you that the work in progress are indeed going in a straight line forward, I just finished some updates in the campaign editor and some updated events and such in map 2 :)
I am happy to tell you that soon map 2 is indeed 100% complete to :) And in a matter of like 1 week or so I believe that map 3 will be ready.. And in just a matter of time map 4 will be ready and then we will set into the last depths of playtesting and balancing and grammar fixing! We will be looking for someone to correct all grammatical errors and to help us revolutionize our events and such! :)
Maps are being updated on a daily basis and are being tested and improved as we speak! Also I am having in mind to maybe have some kind of competition for you fans out there! Would anyone be intrested in that? And if yes then what kind of competition? :)
Well I am off to do some last edits on map 2 then moving on to map 3 :)
Have a good (k)night and dont change the channel because the fun has barely begun! :D

Greetings HoP! :D

Koni
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Koni » 19 Jun 2009, 09:55

As you all know I start tomorrow for a 3-weeks trip by car to Croatia's Mediterranean Sea coast. I wish all of you a good progress in the campaign - maybe some changes are allowed and possible after my coming back, esp. to the carryover artifacts. ;)
You'll hear of me then! Have a good time!

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 19 Jun 2009, 10:17

Yeah maybe the campaign will be ready for some final testing then release when you come back! :D You will be missed! :) I will send you guys an updated version of map 2 and 3 and the campaign in a few hours! :D

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 22 Jun 2009, 09:47

Just a quick note. I'm currently working on the campaign and its first two maps. -Yurian
Don't worry if things are going badly today. They will be much worse tomorrow.

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Sighisoara campaign confirmed version 0.80

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 29 Jun 2009, 22:06

In honour of our modest thread receiving more than 1800 views, I now announce with joy that the campaign has just been confirmed version 0.80 and will shortly enter a phase of closed beta testing.

Please contact the group (HeroOfPunk, Maygwan and yours truly) for more information. Taking part of the closed beta is possible via principle of "invitation only". Just as the Pepsi slogan goes, "Ask For More".

With solidarity,

Yurian

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 29 Jun 2009, 23:15

Yeah and I am sorry for my recent inactivity Yurian. As soon as me and my girlfriend has been to stockholm (1-4th of July) everything will start to clear up again :) Just work as much as you guys want on the maps and then send them to me at the 5th of July and I will add the little extra touch that you later enchance a bit further to Yurian :)

"For Aurolas"

HoP! :)

maygwan
Scout
Scout

Unread postby maygwan » 30 Jun 2009, 12:16

hi guys over the last weekend i spent more than 15 hours working on finishing part 4 of the campaign. the map is now finished and over the coming weeks we will be running play tests and balancing on parts 3 and 4.
we are coming to the closing stages and will be looking for some play testers
in the coming weeks to give the campaign a try.

we will keep you informed on this.

many thanx
maygwan

check back here for updates.

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 30 Jun 2009, 14:44

Maygwan I have to tell you once again that part 4 looks super awesome! Probably the most detailed map I have ever seen and it is still in a very early development stage! WOW! Great job dude! :D

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

First release date speculations

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 01 Jul 2009, 10:49

Another quick note:

I'm currently working on the campaign's last map. Part IV will be updated to 0.85, and with changes made into the overall campaign, Sighisoara 1 is fast approaching version 0.90. Some balance issues concerning Part IV have proved quite difficulty to solve as well as properly looking into Heroes and their stats, portraits, bios and related stuff.

Possible release date for the campaign projected for July 31st.

Stay tuned for more.

Yurian

Yurian Stonebow
Archmage
Archmage

Version 0.90 ready!

Unread postby Yurian Stonebow » 04 Jul 2009, 08:02

Masters of Sighisoara 1 has now "officially" reached the "improved demo" status of version 0.90. I think I managed to overcome all the worries mentioned in my previous mini-update. All we need now is HoP to do his stuff, which means additional story texts and checking of the general storyline for consistency. And we'll also soon need ByteBandit (thanks for giving us your assistance, Steve :) ) to help us check the English grammary and eliminate all remaining typos and the like.

A huge thank you to all of you Heroes fans out there for your time.

WBR,

Yurian

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 12 Jul 2009, 18:15

Just a quick update is that as we speak the story for part 3 is being written! So you guys know that we are indeed still alive!

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 15 Jul 2009, 19:48

Now do not forget that you can always ask questions about how the development is going, about the creators and about the continent of Sighisoara, I will answer EVERYTHING!

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 15 Jul 2009, 21:26

"Pleeease, ask me questions! Justify my childhood!" :loll:

Ahkay, so how's it going, then? :)

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 15 Jul 2009, 22:57

It is indeed going well I am still working on making the story great for part 3 which is probably the one that will be most filled with smaller stories, at least it feels like that! I am working on it everyday and writing everything that comes up in my mind! :) And also at the same time Yurian_Stonebow my dear finish friend is working on improving part 4 :) Which will probably take 1000 years to write the stories to! xD
Any other questions? :)

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 15 Jul 2009, 23:36

HeroOfPunk wrote: Yurian_Stonebow my dear finish friend
8|

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 16 Jul 2009, 00:18

HeroOfPunk wrote:Any other questions? :)
Yes. Any good screenshots I can use for a POTD?

MadMax
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby MadMax » 16 Jul 2009, 07:17

Yes ofcourse we can simply send you pictures from the development there :) So simply just tell me the email and I will give it to you right away! :D.. When I come home from work xD :D

Return to “Heroes I-IV”