The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Qusari
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Qusari » 04 Jul 2009, 09:32

okay I already got an answer from kognefaure.

Hint:

On the word of the 4 question t-h-ere is a letter missing. But I am playing an old version. This maybe updated in newer dynamic file....

Stormz30000
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Stormz30000 » 04 Jul 2009, 16:16

I cliked the filefront link you provided in response to my last post, but it does not work, the page is not found!

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 06 Jul 2009, 16:15

Stormz30000 wrote:I cliked the filefront link you provided in response to my last post, but it does not work, the page is not found!
Checkout this post.

viewtopic.php?p=276507#276507

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 08 Jul 2009, 17:39

What key do I need to hit to turn the "always run" on? I somehow turned it off.

Dess
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Dess » 08 Jul 2009, 19:39

I seem to be having a little problem with the chaos temple quest, I defaced the 4 idols and cleared out the dungeon completely, but the seer doesnt seem to accept the quest as cleared, in fact he doesnt even have a dialouge option for it.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 08 Jul 2009, 22:48

Dess wrote:I seem to be having a little problem with the chaos temple quest, I defaced the 4 idols and cleared out the dungeon completely, but the seer doesnt seem to accept the quest as cleared, in fact he doesnt even have a dialouge option for it.
There are five idols that must be defaced in the temple before the quest is complete.

You may have to deface the four again (not sure) once you have left the temple and reentered before you can deface the fifth.

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 09 Jul 2009, 09:52

I've noticed that when I exit the Lair of Koschei, I always fall and if a character is quite injured, they die. Has anyone else noticed this?

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 09 Jul 2009, 12:33

Variol wrote:I've noticed that when I exit the Lair of Koschei, I always fall and if a character is quite injured, they die. Has anyone else noticed this?
Download and install the final DATA.ZIP and SOUNDS.ZIP and you won't have this problem.

viewtopic.php?t=10180

BDJ

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 09 Jul 2009, 20:10

Big Daddy Jim wrote:
Variol wrote:I've noticed that when I exit the Lair of Koschei, I always fall and if a character is quite injured, they die. Has anyone else noticed this?
Download and install the final DATA.ZIP and SOUNDS.ZIP and you won't have this problem.

viewtopic.php?t=10180

BDJ
Failing that cast feather fall before you exit. :tongue:
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Salamandre
Genie
Genie

Unread postby Salamandre » 09 Jul 2009, 20:15

Please forgive me if this issue was already answered, I could not find it. I have a problem starting the original game, as it says always "missing dll. etc etc." I downloaded Deshrink V1.6 and after enfless manipulations I got the MSS32.DLL working.

Now, can you give me a safe install guide for this mod? Do I have to delete everything and install from scratch TCC on MM6. Because I will need again to deshrink the MSS32.DLL.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 09 Jul 2009, 20:33

You need mm6 fully installed and have mok's patch applied. Then simply follow the instructions found in the introduction pdf that you can download at the same site that has the files. There is a patch to TCC that resolves several early issued. Now the final release is due out soon, so you may want to wait. :)

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 09 Jul 2009, 20:34

jeff wrote:
Big Daddy Jim wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=10180

BDJ
Failing that cast feather fall before you exit. :tongue:
I have been doing that, but quite often I'm cursed and have to try several times.

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 09 Jul 2009, 21:30

Variol wrote:
I have been doing that, but quite often I'm cursed and have to try several times.
Then to quote the MM6 Minotaur King "Die" :-D

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 09 Jul 2009, 22:45

I got the Soul Egg, but I don't remember who to return it to. I think the quest notes could be a little more complete.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 09 Jul 2009, 23:36

Variol wrote:I got the Soul Egg, but I don't remember who to return it to. I think the quest notes could be a little more complete.
Perhaps you're correct. However, all you have to do is to go from house-to-house in Chernobog until you find the Quest Giver.

BDJ

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 10 Jul 2009, 10:29

Ok, I could not remember the region.

I'm typing out as much as possible, so perhaps at some point, the quest notes will be more complete.

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 10 Jul 2009, 10:45

The Expert Merchant in Port Sleigon says the Master Merchant is in Port Sleigon. Will Ottoman, the Master Merchant is actually in Avalon. It might be worth correcting, to save a lot of needless searching.

macetat
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby macetat » 10 Jul 2009, 12:22

I just wanted to tell you, BDJ, and all the others that are involved in the creation of TCC, that you´ve done a great great job! Keep it up!!!!!! :-D

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 10 Jul 2009, 15:39

Variol wrote:The Expert Merchant in Port Sleigon says the Master Merchant is in Port Sleigon. Will Ottoman, the Master Merchant is actually in Avalon. It might be worth correcting, to save a lot of needless searching.
This is very useful information so keep it up.
macetat wrote:I just wanted to tell you, BDJ, and all the others that are involved in the creation of TCC, that you´ve done a great great job! Keep it up!!!!!! :-D
We all are very happy that you are enjoying it as this may be my swan song and possibly BDJ's as well.

HodgePodge
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby HodgePodge » 11 Jul 2009, 02:50

macetat wrote:I just wanted to tell you, BDJ, and all the others that are involved in the creation of TCC, that you´ve done a great great job! Keep it up!!!!!! :-D
jeff wrote:We all are very happy that you are enjoying it as this may be my swan song and possibly BDJ's as well.
Great job guys, great game. I do hope the swans don't sing for too long. :)
Walk Softly & Respect All Life!

Click Here: Lords of War and Money … A Free & Fun Browser Game.

Return to “Might and Magic”