Random Thoughts - Third Edition

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 03 Jul 2009, 18:02

ThunderTitan wrote:What's up with womyn und ze shoe fetish?! It seems so unnatural to me... plus, none of us actually look at your shoes... even if we have a foot fetish (unless it's a shoe-foot fetish combo).
Well, for me it's not the feet. It's just that for the past three years I've had jobs where we had to wear a uniform, aka ugly polo-tees, and so shoes are the only way I can feel pretty all through the week :D So I guess my shoe-fetish has lasted three years so far.

Wuhu...icecream :-D
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 03 Jul 2009, 18:27

So you buy lots of shoes? No wonder you're always broke... :tongue:

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 04 Jul 2009, 14:14

This homeless guy checked out a room today. I hopefully get it. Now it's up to me to wait, they will call me, I hope :P...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 05 Jul 2009, 19:54

Hey, I have a couch that's vacant more often than not. Come see Denmark? :)

@Kalah: That is one way of looking at it yes. I say: I'm always happy cause I got shoes :D
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 05 Jul 2009, 20:21

And don't forget: no shoes, no service.
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 05 Jul 2009, 20:34

Does the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" sign say where to wear the shoe? If I put my shirt in my pocket and my shoes on my hands, could I sue the guys for refusing me service? :D

Full football round today; interrupted by a bit of Poirot on the other channel.

I'd visit you, Millus, if I could leave the house. Problem is, I'm high as a kite these days, so I can't drive around yet.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 05 Jul 2009, 20:52

Astrid has got a fever. 40 degrees celcius. That means bad. Oh, I'm so worried :cry:
- Dragon Age Origins

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 05 Jul 2009, 21:39

No luck witht the room yesterday, I didn't got it. Not it's just sleep here and there, and check out some more rooms. Tomorrow, also trying to get help into getting a livingspace, that's number 1 priority right now...

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 05 Jul 2009, 22:00

Any news in the "why she kicked you out"-department?
- Dragon Age Origins

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 06 Jul 2009, 07:17

What, sleeping in the bushes ain't good enough for you, your majesty?! Humph...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 06 Jul 2009, 17:33

Milla aka. the Slayer wrote:Any news in the "why she kicked you out"-department?
Nopes, she has a mental illness, it causes that she see things OR good, OR bad. In this case, it's all bad, for no reason. It just sucks, and I have put up with that $hit my whole life now. Sure, it sucks that I do not have my own space to live, but that will come, I'm working on that, so no worries there. To be honest, I'm happier like this. No worries about whether she is going to get angry for no reason anymore, no more comming home, and have a screaming mother and I don't know what's going on. I'm happy right now, really. It's kinda harsh to say, but I didn't felt like I had a mother for years, living with a stranger. Now, that chapter is closed, and I can move on, do my own thing, and be happy again...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 06 Jul 2009, 17:46

Moving out is always nice. I'm currently looking for a place in the city where I've got a job waiting for me. Starting work medio August, so I'll look for a flat with move-in date the first of the month.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 07 Jul 2009, 08:22

darknessfood wrote: Nopes, she has a mental illness, it causes that she see things OR good, OR bad. In this case, it's all bad, for no reason. It just sucks, and I have put up with that $hit my whole life now. Sure, it sucks that I do not have my own space to live, but that will come, I'm working on that, so no worries there. To be honest, I'm happier like this. No worries about whether she is going to get angry for no reason anymore, no more comming home, and have a screaming mother and I don't know what's going on. I'm happy right now, really. It's kinda harsh to say, but I didn't felt like I had a mother for years, living with a stranger. Now, that chapter is closed, and I can move on, do my own thing, and be happy again...
Dude, you should have put medicine in her food/drink... i could have used someone to test it out for when i inevitably have to do it to my own progenitors...
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

pirvix
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby pirvix » 07 Jul 2009, 11:59

ThunderTitan wrote: Dude, you should have put medicine in her food/drink... i could have used someone to test it out for when i inevitably have to do it to my own progenitors...
Agent 47 style :D
Might and Magic X official website:
http://www.mightandmagic10.thegaminguniverse.com/

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 07 Jul 2009, 15:41

Totally illegal, regrettably. ;)

No, you're probably right that the best thing to do is move out and get a plce of your own. That way, at least her problems won't influence you on a daily basis. I sympathize, though, it's sad to have such illnesses in the family.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 07 Jul 2009, 21:31

Kalah wrote:Totally illegal, regrettably. ;)

No, you're probably right that the best thing to do is move out and get a plce of your own. That way, at least her problems won't influence you on a daily basis. I sympathize, though, it's sad to have such illnesses in the family.
It is, and it sucks. Can't do anything about it though. Thursday, it's checking out a room again, near my hometown...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 09 Jul 2009, 07:21

Me mum just brought me breakfast in bed. Fresh baked baguette with smoked salmon and hard-boiled eggs... Glass of milk and a cup o' tea. Now that's a proper mum.

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 09 Jul 2009, 14:44

...and you're a spoilt kid
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 09 Jul 2009, 21:38

Checked a room today, and it's pretty awesome. My chances are 66.7%, so not bad. Tomorrow is the result, when I got it, I can basicly move in directly. Now be good members and send me some luck getting it :P...

theLuckyDragon
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby theLuckyDragon » 09 Jul 2009, 21:59

Can we come visit? :D
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- JRRT

Return to “Campfire”