i need help in a bad way

The new Heroes games produced by Ubisoft. Please specify which game you are referring to in your post.
bmick
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

i need help in a bad way

Unread postby bmick » 28 Jun 2009, 18:40

i have eu version of hommv and eu patch will not work the 1.4 one and my game i can pick first mission then it gets stuck on the what mode thing and doesnt do anything i have installed eu patches 1.1 to 1.3 eu and they worked fine just and when i try the 1.4 says game not install i know its eu and i used eu ptach well i tried anyways i need help really really wanting to play this game asap

bmick
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bmick » 30 Jun 2009, 00:23

ok installed all the patches and still crashes im lost

bmick
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bmick » 30 Jun 2009, 02:57

nvm got it thanks for the help .....................................................................................................................not

Grumpy Old Wizard
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Grumpy Old Wizard » 30 Jun 2009, 04:10

Lol! You are a bit impatient, eh? Folks here are quite helpful but you have to understand not everyone is on at the instant you post. :)
Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Mirez
Location: in the core of the hart of the centre of everything

Unread postby Mirez » 30 Jun 2009, 16:13

on top of that your explanation isn't that easy to read either, could you atleast tell us what happens before the game crashes or any error messages?
treants are dendrosexual 0_o

bmick
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bmick » 30 Jun 2009, 21:01

i was jokin take it easy guys i know im hard to understand i got aim reject typing skillz its all good

Return to “Heroes V-VI”