The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 20 Jun 2009, 20:10

Dess wrote:Just decoded the obelisk messages and went to the location, and I must say: Well played, well played indeed. Now to figure out what to do next!
Glad you appreciated The Ultimate Treasure! There's nothing more powerful in the entire game!

Game on, Dess!!

BDJ
"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

http://www.mediafire.com/BDJs

Lord13
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Lord13 » 21 Jun 2009, 00:52

Level 22 right now, and I must say this mod keeps me
happy in front of my pc many hours so far, really good
job. Althought the locations are same of MnM6 the changes
make it like playing a new MnM part. At start was litle chaotick
to understand where to go etc but I found my way ;)
Some suggestions: Add more details at quest book, sometimes
is hard to remember where to go and from where you took
some quests (that was generally a problem at some MnM games,
not only at this mod). Also can you try edit the custom speeches?
The acting is great but the sound quality is crappy :P
Anyway, good job again, can't wait to reach further at the
game (when uni's exams will allow me) :)

(Btw, warrior difficulty is really HARD! or I am terible player... :P)
Every man dies...
Every beast dies...
Only heroes live forever!

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 21 Jun 2009, 02:54

jeff wrote:As you were not part of the TCC conversation I do not know how you could say we did not dismiss it. As far as your mod is concerned that is your call.
Oh, I didn't get what you meant. It wasn't dismissed in conversation on CH.
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 21 Jun 2009, 05:35

Lord13 wrote:Level 22 right now, and I must say this mod keeps me
happy in front of my pc many hours so far, really good
job.

Althought the locations are same of MnM6 the changes
make it like playing a new MnM part. At start was litle chaotick
to understand where to go etc but I found my way ;)
Glad you're having fun with the game!

Lord13 wrote:Some suggestions: Add more details at quest book, sometimes is hard to remember where to go and from where you took
some quests (that was generally a problem at some MnM games,
not only at this mod).
There is a reasonable word limit on each quest log entry enforced by the game engine. We've done the best we can, though.
Lord13 wrote:Also can you try edit the custom speeches?
The acting is great but the sound quality is crappy :P

Anyway, good job again, can't wait to reach further at the
game (when uni's exams will allow me) :)
Yes, we know about the sound quality. I've appealed to this community for some assistance but, so far, no one has produced some high quality sounds that we need. Most unfortunate.
Lord13 wrote:(Btw, warrior difficulty is really HARD! or I am terible player... :P)
Yes, the game will be a-bit more difficult in Warrior Mode. I'm currently playing through in Meanest Mother Fracker Mode and it's much more difficult in certain areas. I've just completed all second promotions in MMF mode, so I know it's do-a-ble.

Have fun.

BDJ

"BDJ the Coding Wizard has moved out of the Coding Fortress, has retired from Might & Magic game modification, and now lives a peaceful life in Alto Lino, Republic de Panama.

Konfuzius
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Konfuzius » 21 Jun 2009, 10:59

I love it too :D
On the beginning the game (Warrior) was very tough, but now I'm on level 25, and I think it's a bit too easy :P
Maybe I should smoke out some more difficult dungeons...
Something there are sound problems, but I can live with them and is it possible that the recovery rate is much higher ?

I like it how it is :)

I also saw that TCC is still a beta, can you maybe say when the final release is planned?

edit: And how can I become a aeros expert?
The NPC in Port Slegon isn't there and for them in New Sorpigal (forgot the mod name :P) I need jump, which I only get if I'm a master...

Lord13
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Lord13 » 21 Jun 2009, 12:16

Konfuzius wrote: I need jump, which I only get if I'm a master...
You can learn Jump without be an expert. I know the spell
and I din''t find the aeros expert teacher yet too :P
Every man dies...
Every beast dies...

kognefaure
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby kognefaure » 21 Jun 2009, 12:46

I've decrypted the obelisks' and Danu's messages; I reacted just as Dess did.

I completed the quest in the Forbidden vault. I can feel the end of the game getting closer.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Aeros Expert

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 21 Jun 2009, 15:32

For those of you trying to get Aeros Expert.

You will get two FLY Scrolls relatively early in the game. Use them wisely! This is one way to reach the Aeros Expert teacher.

Good Luck!

BDJ

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 21 Jun 2009, 15:34

kognefaure wrote:I've decrypted the obelisks' and Danu's messages; I reacted just as Dess did.

I completed the quest in the Forbidden vault. I can feel the end of the game getting closer.
You are certainly making great progress! But wait ...

The Best is yet to come!!!!

BDJ

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 21 Jun 2009, 15:38

Konfuzius wrote:I love it too :D

I also saw that TCC is still a beta, can you maybe say when the final release is planned?
The final release date is in the hands of our graphic artist, The Maestro. We're hoping for November of this year.

BDJ

Konfuzius
Pixie
Pixie

Re: Aeros Expert

Unread postby Konfuzius » 21 Jun 2009, 15:51

Big Daddy Jim wrote:
You will get two FLY Scrolls relatively early in the game. Use them wisely! This is one way to reach the Aeros Expert teacher.
I only have 3 OOOPS scrolls... Which say that there aren't any fly Scrolls in the game...

jeff

Re: Aeros Expert

Unread postby jeff » 21 Jun 2009, 18:58

Konfuzius wrote:
Big Daddy Jim wrote:
I only have 3 OOOPS scrolls... Which say that there aren't any fly Scrolls in the game...
One of the fly scrolls will be given to you by one of the promoters to help you collect a flower and another is in a chest or cabinet as one of the treasure items. Sorry that's all the help for now.
GrayFace wrote:
jeff wrote:As you were not part of the TCC conversation I do not know how you could say we did not dismiss it. As far as your mod is concerned that is your call.
Oh, I didn't get what you meant. It wasn't dismissed in conversation on CH.
Yeah, I didn't mean to sound so harsh. You are one of the few with the expertise to pull it off, but please not in this mod.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

Qusari
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Qusari » 21 Jun 2009, 20:56

Hi All

I am now around level 40.

Need a spoiler for Luftka: where can I find it/him/she?

Also a question about fly/aeros magic.....I used up both scrolls can I still get to the teacher?

I have now 2 swords of Grish/nak......they will come in handy as soon as I have dual wield ( probably after Luftka mission) 1 sword I got quite early in the game, dont remember where, the 2 nd on the island to the north. Maybe it is accidentlay or random.........if not maybe you wanna change ?

like the mod very much :)

jeff

Unread postby jeff » 21 Jun 2009, 22:55

Qusari wrote:Need a spoiler for Luftka: where can I find it/him/she?
Hint in white

Once you get the key go to the estate house in Ka'tan
Qusari wrote:Also a question about fly/aeros magic.....I used up both scrolls can I still get to the teacher?
Well the only location I know is the one in Sutter's Bay and you need to fly.
Qusari wrote:I have now 2 swords of Grish/nak......they will come in handy as soon as I have dual wield ( probably after Luftka mission) 1 sword I got quite early in the game, dont remember where, the 2 nd on the island to the north. Maybe it is accidentlay or random.........if not maybe you wanna change ?
I identified this to BDJ a short time ago and he told me that it is a limitation of the game engine and we could not limit the game to just one. He will have to explain more if necessary.
Mala Ipsa Nova :bugsquash:

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 21 Jun 2009, 23:46

Hey there BDJ and Vladimir. I played your mode yesterday (like for a few hours) and I must say I like it a lot, I chse the socond difficulty (warrior I believe) and it's chalenging but really awesome, You brought new life to an old gae I knew for years :). Grats with that one. BDJ: you must know your coding work, care for some coding in MMX?
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 22 Jun 2009, 05:30

Konfuzius wrote:I love it too :D
There are still about 20 monsters undone...and the final release may be alittle bit differ in a cases of new concept of monsters. It is not so critical but a name of a creatures and maybe some stats changes.

I really cannot say when I will complete monsters and other graphics...not to forget that there are VIDEOS too!!! And video consists from much more than 59 frames.

And I need to know the main idea of TCC and its gameplay...well, I want to play it myself to see what is needed to be done. :)
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 22 Jun 2009, 16:40

darknessfood wrote:Hey there BDJ and Vladimir. I played your mode yesterday (like for a few hours) and I must say I like it a lot, I chse the socond difficulty (warrior I believe) and it's chalenging but really awesome, You brought new life to an old gae I knew for years :). Grats with that one. BDJ: you must know your coding work, care for some coding in MMX?
If you recall, I already have 'volunteered' to assist the MMX team in an advisory capacity on those coding issues that your coders cannot resolve. Perhaps I could also offer the same assistance on graphic issues.

Currently, however, I'm a-bit exhausted with coding, and am still trying to find some assistance with the TCC voiceovers.

Perhaps I can help code up the game later, if you still need some help.

BDJ

Lord13
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Lord13 » 22 Jun 2009, 18:05

About Expert Aeros magic (white letters):

You can learn it without Fly scrolls, just
use Jump spell to reach the door above the bank at Sutter's Bay
You can learn Jump if u search the elemental/aeros guilds or
the magic vendors(potions,rings,spellbooks etc.)
Every man dies...
Every beast dies...

Qusari
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Qusari » 22 Jun 2009, 19:21

Hi

Hmm I am still stuck on the Luftka quest........I cleared out the Estate. I got into a room with a normal Lich in it and found a nice pair of boots. As much as I can see (related to the original map) I did everything ? in the Estate.

What do I miss ? thanks B-)

Big Daddy Jim
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Big Daddy Jim » 22 Jun 2009, 19:55

Qusari wrote:Hi

Hmm I am still stuck on the Luftka quest........I cleared out the Estate. I got into a room with a normal Lich in it and found a nice pair of boots. As much as I can see (related to the original map) I did everything ? in the Estate.

What do I miss ? thanks B-)
Here's the assignment from Sir Zeddicus Z'ul V.

Before me was Luftka the Kruel. She Queen of Dead and evil and locked in tomb. Tomb here in Sleigon. Entrance sealed. Her power from thing called Talisman of Life. It locked with her.

You want me help you, you kill Luftka forever and bring back the thing.

You go her house in king’s land, get key, enter tomb, kill Luftka. Bring magic thing back.

Go!

The key to game progression in The Chaos Conspiracy is paying attention to the game dialogs.

BDJ

Return to “Might and Magic”