Runes of Magic

Because we play other games too.
Best Deals, MoM, Fanstratics
Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 18 Feb 2009, 15:23

Well how can you get to know people when you don't have a start?

And I don't think they were kids, they weren't acting like smart-asses. I just think that they weren't even looking at the chat window the first time.
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 18 Feb 2009, 18:11

Could not find if you need to buy the game at a store or not, does anybody knows that?
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 18 Feb 2009, 19:10

Buy it? It's free, you can just go ahead and download it.
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 18 Feb 2009, 22:40

Done, busy installing it nog (patching also) so I might go and play this one as an MMO, played Guild Wars a little too much, so something else would be nice...

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 19 Feb 2009, 09:06

darknessfood wrote:Could not find if you need to buy the game at a store or not, does anybody knows that?
If you lived in Germany you can buy this game (~10 Euro):

Inside:
- game + patches
- manual
- worldmap
- pet - griffin

but game is (and will be) free after all.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 19 Feb 2009, 13:35

I heard there's a bug with Thunderstorm or something like that for Mages after this last patch today... they're sure making this game worse after every patch. I hope they'll fix it in the next one.

Dunno why they remind me of Nival.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 19 Feb 2009, 13:39

Got to play this game yesterday, and it's an excact copy of WoW. It's not bad, PLUS you get to talk to Asheera :P. If anybody plays this, whisper darknessfood :)!

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 19 Feb 2009, 16:35

New patch and new lags :P and Rogue skills reset. How is your character Asheera after this reset? ;) In my case I fixed some mistakes in character development.

I am courios about these Druid and Tarot/Rune Dancer classes which should be after game realease (and Elves as new race).

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 19 Feb 2009, 16:37

I can't download the patch, it says "please try again in 5 minutes" for like an hour. Trying to find a manual download...

klaymen
Hunter
Hunter

Unread postby klaymen » 19 Feb 2009, 17:26

Asheera wrote:Dunno why they remind me of Nival.
....or Blizzard
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."
-Ahzek Ahriman

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 19 Feb 2009, 17:38

It's downloading, the problem was the version.txt file (under the download map), remove it, and start the client again. If you can't remove it, open tasks, and stop the launcher.exe process, now you can remove it!

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 19 Feb 2009, 20:01

@Avonu: This reset sucks for me, I didn't get all TPs back. Most of them were there but some not. I also heard there will be a full reset after release for everyone. I just hope it will be optional so I won't lose any more TPs :S (since I don't usually screw my skills :P)

Today is very laggy, one possible explanation is that the people download this huge patch (that's what they said on the official forum, at least)

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 20 Feb 2009, 14:06

ROFLMAO, they fixed the Thunderstorm bug with the hotfix (at least that's what they say), but now most of Mage's spells (and some Scout skills) don't work anymore (that's what the people from the forum say, at least)

@Avonu, I don't think it's such a good idea to play with the Mage now until it is fixed, maybe try the Rogue... this sucks. I don't know what the hell they are doing, why the heck to they brake stuff they don't even modify? :| I don't understand...

Avonu
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Avonu » 20 Feb 2009, 18:59

Well - all working for me (I am using 3 basics spells and they work - not know about rest of them).

BTW - nice raid... after third try. ;)

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 20 Feb 2009, 20:12

Agreed, although those low respawning times were annoying :P

winterfate
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby winterfate » 21 Feb 2009, 22:28

@Avonu: Lemme guess. Siochain/Channel 3? :P

(I saw you today)

I'm up to 14 Scout/16 Warrior (written this way since I'm leveling my Scout class now)

It's official. I prefer Warriors. Kiting is too lame for me, IMO.

So, I'll play a Warrior/Scout. :D
The Round Table's birthday list!
Proud creator of Caladont 2.0!
You need to take the pain, learn from it and get back on that bike... - stefan
Sometimes the hearts most troubled make the sweetest melodies... - winterfate

Lord13
Demon
Demon

Unread postby Lord13 » 22 Feb 2009, 01:01

I played the game today for fist time, is really impressive
for a free one! I have a lvl 6 knight so far but I am not sure
if I will play it after all cause my life cannot hold 2 mmos at
the same time...haha. If Blizzard continue to ruin WoW(yes
I play the most hated game 2 years now) I will start this one :P
Every man dies...
Every beast dies...
Only heroes live forever!

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 22 Feb 2009, 01:09

lol, today I was extremely unfortunate. I was going through Tagena and attacked what seemed to be like a Copper Shell Beetle (weak enemy), but apparently it was a boss. And not just a boss, but a freakin' powerful one too. It killed me in one strike!! :S

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 22 Feb 2009, 01:17

Meanwhile, I was getting my @$$ raped by some kobolds. 2 Were attacking in hte beginning, 3 came spawning near me :disagree: ...

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 23 Feb 2009, 01:50

Some people are utterly stupid. Seriously, I can't understand them. Here's what happened: I was preparing a party for a tough boss (Kioside the dragonfly) and I was with three guys. But there was also one of my friends from the guild in the zone, so I asked her for help. She agreed but was on the other side of the map, so we had to wait a few minutes. I knew how tough this boss is, and that we most probably wouldn't stand a chance against it without my guild friend (or at least, it would end up badly with deaths) so obviously attacking now would be a very bad idea.

And guess what happened? One of them was a complete idiot, rushed to attack the boss, when I told him to stop. And I wasn't even buffed up since I was waiting for my guildie. That was the most idiotic move I have ever seen on his part. The boss killed the idiot and me as well. That fool resurrected but I waited for my friend from the guild to res me (since she is a priest) and after that I managed to kill the dragonfly with the other two who managed miraculously to make a stand against it all this time (until my friend got there)

At least I love how it ended: the only real death (with penalty) was the fool's and most probably he didn't even finish the quest because of that. That should teach him a lesson. :P

Return to “Hall of the Heretics”