Restoration of Erathia → Steadwick's Fall

Feedback for the articles that appear on Celestial Heavens.
Grail Quest
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Grail Quest » 13 Jun 2007, 14:24

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/195

Grail Quest
Scout
Scout

Unread postby Grail Quest » 13 Jun 2007, 14:24

For unclear reasons, the AI positioned Kendal just outside Steadwick, and two heroes garrisoned in Steadwick. None of them chased my scout, nor did they move to recapture resources.

This, of course, is far different from the very first incarnation when Kendal would go for a swan-lake type resource that ended his movement for the day, and left no heroes in garrison.

bot
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby bot » 31 Jul 2008, 09:48

Kendal attacked me...I played with dungeon heroes, one hero had 17 attack maybe 10 defense and 21 spell power, 13 black dragons etc. Kendal lost .Maybe the game is designed to by win defeating the main hero Kendal, not waiting until he is outside Steadwick.

UgLees
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby UgLees » 08 Dec 2008, 23:49

This mission was pretty tough, I lucked out by having the relic item below the dungeon be the hat that lets you cast all level 5 spells...but I had two heroes, my two strongest attack him one after the other, but I made sure not to have my hero completely die out to avoid losing items to the Gen. after the first battle with the dungeon all he had left was 17 champions and I smashed...it was fun tho

Ansive
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Ansive » 12 Feb 2009, 13:14

I went with inferno heroes. Defeated Kendall in 2 months. I was easy since I had bigger stats and move troops.

I got a shameful zombie highscore... lol

Cocaine
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Cocaine » 17 Feb 2009, 21:15

That mission was insanely hard the first 4 times. The key here is to be on the look for artefacts. There's always a relic artefact near the Dragon's Cave and another in the Northeast corner of the map (but hard to get). Also check the Warrior's Tomb north of the inferno - last time it held Titan's Gladius. Make sure you don't leave enemies flee - they have powerful artefacts. Countrary to the walkthrough, I suggest using might heroes - Morgan Kendall usually has Orb of Inhibition. Always check the enemy's stats in the Tavern - if you are nearly as powerful as him, replace your trogldytes and harpies with devils and efreeti and attack.

Rymbeld
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby Rymbeld » 29 Jul 2009, 04:39

I won this one today by sliding into Steadwick while Kendall was out at the windmill. It seems to me that Kendall leaves the castle if you have a hero right at the garrison. I wonder if that's the way you're "supposed" to win; fighting Kendall was way hard.

roltzeji
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Unread postby roltzeji » 11 Mar 2012, 12:15

How am I supposed to get a boat ? Haven't got any clue how to finish the map. I have got Summon Boat but there aren't any boats to summon and I don't know where to get any. Tried the first tactics, raised an army but still couldn't beat Kendall.

Nevermind, finished it by taking 3 heroes outside Steadwick. He attacked 2 of them, didn't make it back to town and that's how I took it.
Edited on Sun, Mar 11 2012, 10:22 by roltzeji

Cyborg009
Leprechaun
Leprechaun

Re: Restoration of Erathia → Steadwick's Fall

Unread postby Cyborg009 » 06 Jan 2018, 20:37

To roltzeji, to get a boat out of thin air, you need to have advanced Water Magic. (Advanced effect: Same as basic effect, except that if no boats are available, a new one is created.)

My personal advice, raise all your heroes to max level in scenario 2, and build max level mage guild. (took me 4 months). When I started Steadwick's Fall, I was able to fly over the Garrison and win in second week. (Chain Lighting was a big help :D)

For additional info, I'd suggest https://guides.gamepressure.com/heroes3 ... p?ID=29507

Return to “Articles”