Might & Magic Jumper Series (MM6 Oblivion mod Rename)

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 23 Jan 2009, 23:02

Wow, that looks amazing. So, what will I have to do in order play it?

vladimir-maestro
Genie
Genie

Unread postby vladimir-maestro » 23 Jan 2009, 23:23

Install Oblivion with add-on B-)
You can contact me here:
maestro_mod@yahoo.com
vladud @ yandex.ru - preferred one
---
Site about MODs: http://www.mmgames.ru
---
if you wish to upload some materials for this site - let me know.

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 24 Jan 2009, 01:20

everything is exactly in the right place and stuff.. 8| Well done! :D

Sgt_BFG
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby Sgt_BFG » 24 Jan 2009, 10:01

It looks exactly like the Island in MM7! 8| Can't wait for this to be finished! :)

jeff4815
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby jeff4815 » 25 Jan 2009, 04:15

This is all really nice. Good luck with it.
And there was much rejoicing...
"You want a piece of me?!"
Ithilgore trying to Identify a Dragon: "Haven't seen one before..."

Variol
Wraith
Wraith

Unread postby Variol » 25 Jan 2009, 12:05

So, I would be playing the Oblivion engine and it would (sort of) look like the M&M world?

I saw an Elder Scrolls IV expansion at Staples this week. I can not remember what the title was... searching.. Knights of the Nine maybe?

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 25 Jan 2009, 13:51

KNights of the Nine was kind of an expansion. But I've read that you need "the Shivering Isles" for this one...
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 25 Jan 2009, 14:19

Yeah the mod will need

TES4 Oblivion
TES4 Shivering Isles

but i would recomend all the expansion but thats just me as it is a great game but it all should be cheap now in some sort of TES4 GOTY edition

and a little update on progress everything is going realy fast with the mod so Episode 1 Quest For Harmondale should be ready as beta within the next 30 days i would expect

i will sort some new screens out soon for you all as i now know you like the mod :D

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 25 Jan 2009, 17:03

Here is a peek at the insode of Temple Of The moon

Enjoy B-)

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 26 Jan 2009, 23:05

It reminds me more of the Half Vampire quest in Oblivion than the temple of the moon, actually... Just an observation :)

The second screenshot is at the place where if you go into the corridor you're looking into, you meet the dude who wants to rob you of your wealthy hat?

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 27 Jan 2009, 11:41

Lol Sorry them screenshots dont realy give much away down there but it is easy to get lost even i do sometimes and i made the layout of the dungeon lol.

I will keep giveing you all updates but nomore screenshots will be posted instead you can check in the forum gallery for new screenshots.

http://hypergame2k8.yuku.com/forums/120
They are marked internal and external .

Enjoy!!

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 28 Jan 2009, 02:54

Cool screenshots of the Dragon Cave!! I think this time the Dragon is gonna kick our arse for exploiting his poor AI so much :D

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 29 Jan 2009, 17:27

Macros the Black wrote:Cool screenshots of the Dragon Cave!! I think this time the Dragon is gonna kick our arse for exploiting his poor AI so much :D
im glad you like it :D
i will get some new screenshots up soon for the new interiors as we only have 1 and a half left to do lol

Allso by the start of next week we will have some sneak peeks of some screenshots from Episode 2 B-)

phamlongtuan
Pixie
Pixie

Unread postby phamlongtuan » 29 Jan 2009, 17:34

DrakeBD wrote:
Macros the Black wrote:Cool screenshots of the Dragon Cave!! I think this time the Dragon is gonna kick our arse for exploiting his poor AI so much :D
im glad you like it :D
i will get some new screenshots up soon for the new interiors as we only have 1 and a half left to do lol

Allso by the start of next week we will have some sneak peeks of some screenshots from Episode 2 B-)
How can i help your project? Everything i have now is a Obilivion game, which skills should i learn now? :)

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 29 Jan 2009, 17:38

If you wish to help with this project one must know how to use the oblivion construction set i would say that is your best place to start

When you have a basic skill of the CS you may join the team but everyone and anyone is welcome to join our forum and chat with the dev team

Regards To ALL

arturchix
Titan
Titan

Unread postby arturchix » 29 Jan 2009, 18:46

They look like nice typical Oblivion screenies, some of them remind me Emerald island from MM7 but unfortunately nothing more. Are you indeed planning to finish it? I've seen so many new mods starting lately that it's almost impossible to keep track all of them. I'd rather like to see just one which really gets finished.

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 29 Jan 2009, 19:01

arturchix wrote:They look like nice typical Oblivion screenies, some of them remind me several M&M areas but unfortunately nothing more. Are you indeed planning to finish it? I've seen so many new mods starting lately that it's almost impossible to keep track all of them. I'd rather like to see just one which really gets finished.
Well the reason it looks like typical oblivion screenies it is made in oblivion and we are useing alot of oblivions content just renamed but we will be adding in new weapons and such

we are indeed planning to finish it we expect episode 1 to be released very soon all being well we are already on with episode 2 to keep development flowing correctly

Hypergames2k8 will not let you guys down this will be finished along with Might & Magic Warlords but that will take alot longer to finish as we ran into difficultys but thats off topic lol

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask them

Regards
DrakeBD

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 29 Jan 2009, 19:38

Yeah, what is the status about Warlords, you say you have dificulties, when can we expect a beta? And you say this is done soon, on what timescale must we think?

DrakeBD
Big Nose
Big Nose

Unread postby DrakeBD » 29 Jan 2009, 20:15

darknessfood wrote:Yeah, what is the status about Warlords, you say you have dificulties, when can we expect a beta? And you say this is done soon, on what timescale must we think?
im not going to talk about warlords in this thread as that is off topic

as for Episode 1 We are looking all being well about 2 weeks to have it released by then Episode 2 will have its interiors in development as i am working on evenmorn isle External and harmondale Externals still need to be decorated but one thing at a time yeah lol

we are working as fast as we can lol
we have allready put in 2 weeks about 100+ man hours into Episode 1 with another 30 to 40 man hours to go for episode 1 and its story and scripting

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 30 Jan 2009, 14:41

Owkej, thanks, looking forward to it. Could you answer my other question in the Warlords topic?

Return to “Might and Magic”