Random Thoughts - Second Edition

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 26 Jan 2009, 18:22

Borsuc wrote:VirtualDubMod (grab the first one, VirtualDubMod_1_5_10_2_b2542.zip).
There are others but they cost $$$ unfortunately.
As a matter of fact I already used that one to get rid of the "fraps" at the top of the videos (since my resolution is 5:4 anyway and I needed to convert it to 4:3)

But with Movie Maker I made all the transitions and such, as much as I tried I couldn't do this with VirtualDubMod (fading transitions, etc)

But thanks anyway
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 26 Jan 2009, 18:27

Asheera wrote:But with Movie Maker I made all the transitions and such, as much as I tried I couldn't do this with VirtualDubMod (fading transitions, etc)
Download VirtualDub filters. ;)

also, if you made the transitions already, I'm afraid unless you want to use that crappy Movie Maker (Microsoft quality :P) you'll lose that work you've done...
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 26 Jan 2009, 19:31

Maybe also videospin but I don't know this one. Basically you will need to recreate everything. Adobe Premiere or Adobe Premiere Elements could cope with that nicely I think, but hey, yes, they cost money. Jahshaka is for free.

You can also try to put your sources into chunks and then join the output scenes. This is very easy and simple video editors, like are only for join, cut, trim etc., are for free - fe avidemux.

:libra:
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 26 Jan 2009, 19:50

Thanks Pol I managed to get it to work :D I split it in three different sections to save it.
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 27 Jan 2009, 00:05

Starting on my new job tomorrow. I just really really really really really really really don't want to go :(
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Jan 2009, 00:26

Which job?
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 27 Jan 2009, 00:46

An extra job. Sucks. I know I'll just hate it...I'm going to bed, it's too depressing...
This minor magical charm captures the viewer's attention and distra... ooo, pretty...
- Dragon Age Origins

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Jan 2009, 01:06

That's the kind of positive attitude every employee should have when starting a new job... ;)

Oh, well. Good night, sleep tight, and don't let the space bugs bite. :hug:
In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Goodwill.

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 27 Jan 2009, 14:36

That guy bugging you, miss? :gun:
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 27 Jan 2009, 17:26

I'm sorry, I'm just having this Firefly fad nowadays...

Milla aka. the Slayer
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Milla aka. the Slayer » 27 Jan 2009, 21:46

Well, turns out it was kinda....fun. People were real nice. I even made some friends...I'll give it one more try :D

:-D :-D :-D Guitar Hero III ROCKS!!! :-D :-D :-D
- Dragon Age Origins

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 27 Jan 2009, 23:18

Dahm,felt like crap again today. While yesterday, I felt kinda good. Luckily, Angel made mehappy :). Once again, thank you :-D!
You can either agree with me, or be wrong...

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 28 Jan 2009, 01:12

All hail the mighty admin. :)

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 28 Jan 2009, 01:42

Kalah wrote:You mean you can't find free songs anymore because the copyright owners won't give them to you? Those bastards. :tongue:
That's a bit hypocritical. I don't see, how some music videos with low sound quality could hurt the CD sales. I just hope that the financial crisis will hit Warner Music really hard.
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Kalah
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Unread postby Kalah » 28 Jan 2009, 01:50

I'm just messin' with ya. :devious:

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 28 Jan 2009, 15:40

I'm feeling odd recently. :ill: Got extremely bored, can't even find a game I'm satisfied with, don't feel like doing assignments. So I spent pretty much of my time staring at the monitor... doing nothing.

Feel like something's missing here, something I should really do but I'm not sure what it is..
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 28 Jan 2009, 15:58

Maybe finding a new game to play :devious: ...

[T]osHiro
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby [T]osHiro » 28 Jan 2009, 16:13

That is the problem. Either no games stirs my interest or I'm too lazy to even try. Maybe my mind isn't on games anymore, but I do know that no games now hold my attention for more than 1 hour.
Round Table Olympics '07 Image

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 28 Jan 2009, 16:29

It happens to me once in a while. Usually it's a sign that I should be doing something else, even if I don't feel like it at first. Sooner or later, I'll get that urge to come back to one game or another.

You're welcome, Foodie! (I had to find you a new nickname)
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

darknessfood
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby darknessfood » 28 Jan 2009, 17:10

Haha, well it sounds nice. And when you are staring at the screen doing nothing, it could indeed be that you must do something else. In a lot of cases, people just sit in their chairs behind their computers. It isn't the only thing you can do, go out, have a drink, watch a movie. Eventualy, you want to play games again :). Happens to me as well, sometimes...

Return to “Campfire”