New Sorpigal: Source information

The role-playing games (I-X) that started it all and the various spin-offs (including Dark Messiah).
DarthVadre
Peasant
Peasant

New Sorpigal: Source information

Unread postby DarthVadre » 23 Jan 2009, 06:18

I'd like to let everyone know that NSS is still going to be made, but it is going to be more than a recreation of New Sorpigal. Though the town will be recreated, I am not recreating Might and Magic VI. NSS will be a unique game set in the the World of Enroth, mainly in New Sorpigal and surrounding places.
Your perception determines your experience.

Deyja

Unread postby Deyja » 23 Jan 2009, 12:27

hmm thats good too hear DarthVadre :-D B-)

Deadguy118
Assassin
Assassin

Unread postby Deadguy118 » 24 Jan 2009, 02:52

Did the Oblivion mod put you down?
Oh well, It's nice to see a bunch of fan made projects going on all at once. That way we know at least one of them will actually succeed and then we won't be disappointed like we were when MMT and WOG 3.59 were the only projects going on.
Back from the dead? Maybe.

DarthVadre
Peasant
Peasant

Unread postby DarthVadre » 24 Jan 2009, 06:47

Deadguy118 wrote:Did the Oblivion mod put you down?
Oh well, It's nice to see a bunch of fan made projects going on all at once. That way we know at least one of them will actually succeed and then we won't be disappointed like we were when MMT and WOG 3.59 were the only projects going on.
Naw I just thought I had a unique idea :devious:
Actually hopefully both of us succeed. In fact, if I had Oblivion and new how to mod it I'd probably offer to join the team.
Your perception determines your experience.

GrayFace
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby GrayFace » 24 Jan 2009, 08:55

Deadguy118 wrote:That way we know at least one of them will actually succeed and then we won't be disappointed like we were when MMT and WOG 3.59 were the only projects going on.
Actually, there's also WoX2, which started before MMT. AFAIK, it's not dead yet. According to team member's words the programming part is close to completion, but for some reasons (lack of modelers and especially animators being the main reason) no new demo has been made so far (there was an early one long time ago).
My patches: MM6 MM7 MM8. MMExtension. Tools. Also, I love Knytt Stories and Knytt Underground. I'm also known as sergroj.

Talin_Trollbane
Swordsman
Swordsman

Unread postby Talin_Trollbane » 24 Jan 2009, 14:39

yeah like 4 years ago :)

so thats why i havent heard anything new of WoX2, i had more hopes for that team then MMT.
Ultima, Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic Veteran.

Return to “Might and Magic”