Female Gamers

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Female Gamers

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 23 Dec 2008, 16:02

Are worse then us?! NOOOOOOOO......... quick, play more if you value your masculinity.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7796482.stm

Oh, and here's something for Milla to consider and all you pervs to enjoy:
Perhaps in support of this the survey revealed an unusually high level of bisexuality among the women who took part in the study - over five times higher than the general population.
Disclaimer: May contain sarcasm!
I have never faked a sarcasm in my entire life. - ???
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Alt-0128: €

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 23 Dec 2008, 18:32

What we think might be at play is that it's not that games are good for you, it's that TV is bad for you
What if you watch tv while playing games? :P

None of this really surprised me, actually..

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 23 Dec 2008, 19:56

Reminds me of this time long ago when me and a friend played Diablo on playstation. My friends sister came down into the basement to berate us male geeks, but then her friend said "Actually that game is quite fun." and ruined the whole thing by as a girl betraying an inclination towards games :D

In MMO's, women inclined to control freakery and social dictatorship can quite easily build a large following from the masses of stereotype male geeks who go sweaty at the mere mention of the word "boob". Seen it happen, ugly sight.
Who the hell locks these things?
- Duke

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 23 Dec 2008, 19:58

Boob, where, where?
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 23 Dec 2008, 20:00

In some years there will be more of us than you playing games :P :D
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 23 Dec 2008, 20:00

Stupid women... :mad:
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 23 Dec 2008, 20:02

Asheera wrote:In some years there will be more of us than you playing games :P :D
But then the inflationary effect from the influx of women will mean you can't as easily get free stuff by hinting that you have boobs ;)
- Duke

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 23 Dec 2008, 22:33

Who cares?

On the Internet no one knows who you are anyway -- children are the FBI though :P

Then again, statistics and surveys are always limited and misleading.
Cause the female players are more than 50% :tongue:

Not exactly the same if you take the female characters in games, where you may have 75%+ online female characters in some games :devious:
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Kristo
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Kristo » 24 Dec 2008, 04:54

My tabletop gaming group has one female member. I'm convinced we're better off because we have a girl around - an actual girl gamer and not just some tagalong who would rather be someplace else.
Peace. Love. Penguin.

Macros the Black
Druid
Druid

Unread postby Macros the Black » 24 Dec 2008, 06:58

Ethric wrote:But then the inflationary effect from the influx of women will mean you can't as easily get free stuff by hinting that you have boobs ;)
Ah, but you must have missed where they said alot of female gamers were bisexual :)

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 24 Dec 2008, 21:44

but they already have their own boobs... lesbians get everything.
"With ABC deleting dynamite gags from cartoons, do you find that your children are using explosives less frequently?" — Mark LoPresti

Ethric
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Ethric » 24 Dec 2008, 23:37

Macros the Black wrote: Ah, but you must have missed where they said alot of female gamers were bisexual :)
What I meant was that girls being common would mean that the value of what being a girl could get you diminishes. For example, if one in a hundred is a girl, she could get lots of freebies from the guys on that fact alone. But if half the players are girls, just being one wouldn't be enough to elicit freebies. I'm not sure how much it would help if they were bisexual.
- Duke

Meandor
Blood Fury
Blood Fury

Unread postby Meandor » 25 Dec 2008, 11:59

Ethric wrote: But then the inflationary effect from the influx of women will mean you can't as easily get free stuff by hinting that you have boobs ;)
On the other hand we might get free stuff by hinting that we have penis. Yay us!
but they already have their own boobs... lesbians get everything.
Yeah, they are like superior to everyone else or something :|

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 25 Dec 2008, 14:11

Meandor wrote:
Ethric wrote: But then the inflationary effect from the influx of women will mean you can't as easily get free stuff by hinting that you have boobs ;)
On the other hand we might get free stuff by hinting that we have penis. Yay us!
Nah, the only place that would work is a secluded nuns-only monastery.

The new trends might indicate that women are increasingly turning into nerds too, which makes me worried. Leave the computers alone, b!tches!
Veldryn 15:15 And Vel found a dirty old jawbone of a walrus and put forth his hand, and took it, and in his unholy rage, he slew thirty four thousand men and children therewith.

PhoenixReborn
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby PhoenixReborn » 25 Dec 2008, 14:44

Veldrynus wrote: The new trends might indicate that women are increasingly turning into nerds too, which makes me worried. Leave the computers alone, b!tches!
What? Why?

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 25 Dec 2008, 20:23

Veldrynus wrote:The new trends might indicate that women are increasingly turning into nerds too, which makes me worried. Leave the computers alone, b!tches!
Good good, we need more nerds. They know they want it :proud:
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 25 Dec 2008, 23:15

Veldrynus wrote:
Meandor wrote:
Nah, the only place that would work is a secluded nuns-only monastery.
And even then, it's only a free night of wild sex... if you last that long...

Veldrynus
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Veldrynus » 26 Dec 2008, 14:18

The problem is that, nowadays the concerned parents are less likely to send their attractive daughters to monasteries to conserve their purity, and to make sure, somebody prays 24/7 for the benefit of the family. Today, the monasteries are full of women, who have chosen this path willingly, most likely because no one wanted to fuck them in the first place. With other words: they are ugly as hell.

The issue with female nerds is that, they tend to exhibit the same willingness to care about their looks as their male counterparts. Until now, the only motivation for nerd guys to trying to reemerge in the Real Life was the hot chicks who dwelled in it. For centuries our civilization has prospered on men who were working their asses off, to impress the attractive women and to have sex with them. Now, if their number is shrinking, it can cause a catastrophe on global level! Stop destroying our civilization you b!tches!

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 26 Dec 2008, 14:32

Veldrynus wrote:For centuries our civilization has prospered on men who were working their asses off, to impress the attractive women and to have sex with them.
LOL just LOL.
Tell that to Einstein. :P

ThunderTitan
Perpetual Poster
Perpetual Poster

Unread postby ThunderTitan » 29 Dec 2008, 08:58

Pls, if men had limited themselves to only good looking women we'd be a dieing race...
The problem is that, nowadays the concerned parents are less likely to send their attractive daughters to monasteries to conserve their purity, and to make sure, somebody prays 24/7 for the benefit of the family.
Probably figured out using braces was easier.

Return to “Campfire”