Random Thoughts - Second Edition

Light-hearted discussions, forum games and anything that doesn't fit into the other forums.
Tech Corner - Firewalls, AV etc. - Report Bugs - Board Rules
Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 24 Oct 2008, 11:21

Guys... stop trying. I'm not a regular anymore (if I ever was actually...). I stopped visiting the place after I came to know what's going on behind the curtains at some point. You don't need to know if you're happy there, but personally I can't pretend I don't know, so that's it.
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Oct 2008, 11:26

What's wrong with HC? Really, you made me curious :P

Oh and LegendMaker is not a "regular" member as far as I know, but it seems I didn't guess it right. :P
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Zamolxis
Archangel
Archangel

Unread postby Zamolxis » 24 Oct 2008, 11:35

Long story, kind of old... and here is not really the place to discuss it.
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein

'Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind' - same guy

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Oct 2008, 11:45

It was a long time ago? I mean, those things could have changed, right? Because I know that there were some 'dark days' in HC and some bans (Sir_Steven) - this is just what I heard from others, of course, I wasn't registered back then :D

I understand then, I better not know :D
No matter how powerful one becomes, there is always someone stronger. That's why I'm in a constant pursuit of power, so I can be prepared when an enemy tries to take advantage of me.

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Oct 2008, 15:36

What happened to the Observatory? I see it no more, but I also see some of the threads in here. Was it merged with the Campfire or ...?

Angelspit
CH Founder
CH Founder

Unread postby Angelspit » 24 Oct 2008, 15:43

Yup. I like the front page to be tidy.

And I remember Sir Steven. He sure knew how to drive someone mad.
I'm on Steam and Xbox Live.

Sir William S Titan
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Sir William S Titan » 24 Oct 2008, 16:38

First time I needed to use delete in a while, and I couldn't really find it too easily.
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 500 character limit

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Oct 2008, 16:45

What? Did you make two replies at Hangman? :D

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 24 Oct 2008, 18:21

Did I mentioned anywhere that I love your new avatar Hodge?
...wingpin (winged penguin) :D

@Asheera
Mistress. How random choice of words....
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Lord Lakely
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Lord Lakely » 24 Oct 2008, 18:24

Angelspit wrote:Yup. I like the front page to be tidy.

I don't believe that merging observatory and Campfire is gonna work. It's more like Moving the Problem than actually weaking it. But that's just my opinion

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 24 Oct 2008, 18:27

Lord Lakely wrote:I don't believe that merging observatory and Campfire is gonna work. It's more like Moving the Problem than actually weaking it. But that's just my opinion
It's more close to like it was before. And before it does worked.
"We made it!"
The Archives | Collection of H3&WoG files | Older albeit still useful | CH Downloads
PC Specs: A10-7850K, FM2A88X+K, 16GB-1600, SSD-MLC-G3, 1TB-HDD-G3, MAYA44, SP10 500W Be Quiet

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Oct 2008, 18:30

Pol wrote:@Asheera
Mistress. How random choice of words....
???

Lord Lakely
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Lord Lakely » 24 Oct 2008, 18:32

Pol wrote:
Lord Lakely wrote:I don't believe that merging observatory and Campfire is gonna work. It's more like Moving the Problem than actually weaking it. But that's just my opinion
It's more close to like it was before. And before it does worked.
Okay then, you're the boos and I'm only the little annoying noob to give you a challenging hard time :D

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 24 Oct 2008, 18:34

@Asheera
I assume that you read it wrongly. Try slower. These are two separated sentences. :creative:

Edit1:
Curse you Lakely. What's that for a transposition..!
"We made it!"

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Oct 2008, 18:47

Are you talking about the Association game?

Pol
Admin
Admin

Unread postby Pol » 24 Oct 2008, 18:49

You bet! ;)
"We made it!"

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Oct 2008, 18:56

So did you mean that my word was too random? In this case I'll tell you that Dominatrix is a synonym with Mistress :)

Or were you sarcastic and were saying that my word was not very original since it's just a synonym? :D

Lord Lakely
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Lord Lakely » 24 Oct 2008, 19:00

Pol wrote:@Asheera
Curse you Lakely. What's that for a transposition..!
Now, we're even :D

Asheera
Round Table Knight
Round Table Knight

Unread postby Asheera » 24 Oct 2008, 19:08

Are you sure you're not odd? :P

TIP: Mathematics reference

Borsuc
Round Table Hero
Round Table Hero

Unread postby Borsuc » 24 Oct 2008, 19:16

Asheera wrote:TIP: Mathematics reference
OMG something's going wrong with me, I could read this without copy & pasting, even my monitor doesn't have enough resolution to display properly so how did I know? :|
All humans do is to go to a place, bountiful of nature, and live there. Then the human multiplies and sucks all the wonders there. They move to the next. There is one thing that works the same way as that: a virus.

Return to “Campfire”